Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Scotland's Independence Update – guessing she'll have her fair share of knockers
  • ditch_jockey
    Free Member

I see Michelle Mone is having her customary flounce about the prospect of the SNP furthering the cause. She’d fit in well on this forum 🙂

The whole thing seems a bit ironic, given her entire business is all about preventing a southward movement!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

She said she would be leaving Scotland if the SNP got a majority.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’m sure the Nats are cacking their kilts…

bigG
    Free Member

I’m still sitting on the fence about the whole independence piece but, this is just more moaning and posturing from this well known whinger. She said the same before the last scottish parliament elections. She’s still here…

duckman

Why would independence affect her made in the third world clothing empire?

druidh
    Free Member

She is a blatant self-publicist and this is just another way of getting her name into the meeja.

konabunny
    Free Member

Her comments follow concerns raised by other Scottish business figures, including Boyd Tunnock, managing director of Tunnock’s, that delay in posing the referendum question will harm the economy.

I can only the imagine what effect this instability is having on consumers of Tunnock’s Teacakes, although I wouldn’t have thought they’d be Ultimo lingerie buyers.

loum
    Free Member

What makes her think that England wants her?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Think of all those freely distributed lingerie catalogues loum.

sweepy
    Free Member

The problem with these self important types threatening to leave the country if things don’t go their way is that they never actually bloody go.
    I think when Scotland gains independence she should be driven to the coast and told to start swimming.

cynic-al
    Free Member

My guess is she floats well 😉

poly
    Free Member

Does she realise that she is more likely to sway voters to vote FOR independence if she’ll gi us peace by moving south!

I shouldn’t imagine that loosing her less than £1M profit business is a major threat to the Scottish economy.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Well I’m really sure that if she does leave Scotland, the impact on the factory in China where the bras are made will be seismic.

rugbydick

she should be driven to the coast and told to start swimming

Does Scottish independence involve removal of the land border with England?

sweepy
    Free Member

Most of Scotland is closer to the coast than the border, I just don’t want to hold her up 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

I’m sure the Nats are cacking their kilts…

In this situation, I can see the advantage of a kilt – easy jettisoning, if you will….

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Most of Scotland is closer to the coast than the border, I just don’t want to hold her up

Galloway, large catapult, FIRE

rugbydick

Galloway, large catapult, FIRE

But if she lands on her front in Carlisle, she might bounce back to Glasgow…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

But if she lands on her front in Carlisle, she might bounce back to Glasgow…

no, the momentum should carry her on toward London and the south east where there is a known shortage of hot air

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Scotland's Independence Update – guessing she'll have her fair share of knockers’ is closed to new replies.