Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Scotland to the rescue!
  • dannybgoode

Being discussed in the ‘there must be a general election’ thread…

coconut
    Free Member

Some one please save this country from ripping itself apart ! were stepping back into the dark ages. People underestimate the real hatred brewing by the young for having their future ripped apart for something they never voted for.

jambalaya
    Free Member

We have a much much brighter future oitside the EU looking towards the whole world and not just our imemdiate neighbours. As for ripping our country apart take that up with the SNP, they want out either way.

seosamh77
    Free Member

you are shameless jamba.

epicyclo

jambalaya – Member
    We have a much much brighter future oitside the EU looking towards the whole world and not just our imemdiate neighbours. As for ripping our country apart take that up with the SNP, they want out either way.

I thought you folk were delighted to have got control of your country England again?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

We have a much much brighter future oitside the EU looking towards the whole world and not just our imemdiate neighbours.

Do you really want the binary gag again?

As for ripping our country apart take that up with the SNP, they want out either way.

I know the answer but is it really worth tearing a county apart for a notion of control & faux freedom?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Jambalaya

I might have dreamt this, but do you live in France?

zokes
    Free Member

you are shameless jamba.

You misspelled “brainless”

philxx1975
    Free Member

You misspelled “brainless”

some of the quips are really quite comical on here in a non harmful way but these threads have shown how downright divided the people are.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Scotland to the rescue!’ is closed to new replies.