• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by benw.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • scooter riders,show us your scooters (of the motorcycle variety).
  • racefaceec90

i am planning on saving up towards a scooter (will be my first motorized transport for over 20 years). hopefully one of these http://www.lexmoto.co.uk/WY125T-41.php i plan to ride the heck out of it when i finally get it 😀

just need to get myself the mod look now.

love the classic vespas e.t.c but way out of my budget.

enduroforever
    Free Member

This is my trusty scoots, love riding it

cbike
    Free Member

Anyone want to buy a Daelim S1 125?

konabunny
    Free Member

A Chinese scooter, OP.?

I had a Vespa and a Honda. Never a fault despite previous owners’ abuse (and mine)..

racefaceec90

yes konabunny (but don’t let that put you off,lexmoto get some pretty good reviews both in vfm and reliability 🙂

nice scooter you have there enduroforever (what model honda is it btw?)

kilo

Some of the most fun you can have on two wheels, but possibly not what you have in mind, in gardening mode below;

racefaceec90

that’s a classic scooter you have kilo 8) that’s a definite choice also if i could find a good 2nd hand one at a reasonable price.

RustySpanner

Don’t get a classic!
    Honestly, just don’t.
    Old Vespas rust horribly and all of them have been butchered and thrashed, repeatedly, by idiots.

Lambrettas are best treated as self propelled sculpture, barely able to putter from one garage of broken dreams to another.

The new Vespa PX’s are really, really slow.
    And let’s face it, beautiful though they are, they are an ancient design that takes a bit of fettling.

If you look at modern Piaggio stuff on Autotrader, there are some amazing bargains – always a few immaculate 8 or 9 year, old one owner stuff amongst the dross.

Or get a Honda.
    🙂

I really, inexplicably want one of these at the mo:
    [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XO1fxY5UQJk[/video]

Honda MSX 125.

MrOvershoot

Me 34 years ago!!

It broke down a lot

benw
    Free Member

I have an LML/Vespa 150 two stroke which i bought second hand for a €1000 cant fault it really,the kid who had it from new before me did all the tinkering/deristricting so it goes plenty quick enough .I bought it because i wanted a classic looking scooter for doing errands on and going to the pub.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘scooter riders,show us your scooters (of the motorcycle variety).’ is closed to new replies.