Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Scooter for a fourteen year old.
  • imp999
    Free Member

The lad (and so his two younger sisters, of course) wants a Scooter for his birthday.
    Any recommendations for something that works well & won’t fall to pieces when he jumps off the kerb and doesn’t cost the earth?

Cheers, guys.

redthunder
    Free Member

Peugeot speedfight ?

Cougar

imp999
    Free Member

Not specific enough, eh?

Push-scooters, I am talking about.
    Slamm?
    Madd?
    Razor?

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

JD Bug.

End of.

herusix
    Free Member

Strangely enough I was looking at scooters in decathlon the other day,they do a adult sized one with 20cm wheels which looked pretty cool in Anodized black aluminium.
    Think it was around £59 which I thought was decent .
    Can’t do a link at the mo,as I’m doing this on my iPad and the decathlon site is being a arse.

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

I say again…. JD Bug.

ziggy
    Free Member

I would say not a JD bug, very uncool for a 14 year old, look for Mad Gear Pro (MGP) or Gritt.

Things he won’t want are folding bars, and carry straps.

Things he will want are threadless headsets, cro mo bars and ABEC 7 bearings.

Looking about £130 or so.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

My lad wrecks everything but his latest one a Madd gear Base 2011 £99 katesskates.co.uk seems bullet proof and runs sweet even with my 13 stone on it :wink:Not a rattle to be heard.

herusix
    Free Member

Link to a ‘approved’ freestyle one from Decathlon again,
    http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/mf-3-6-154844290/#

Edukator
    Free Member

How many parents do you know that have spent hours at a hospital bedside or grave ruing the day they submitted to teenage pressure to buy a scooter? I know too many to submit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Scooter for a fourteen year old.’ is closed to new replies.