Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Schwalbe one tubeless ?
  • womp
    Free Member

Does anyone know of anywhere that has Schwalbe one tubeless 700×25

I’ve been told by my LBS that schwalbe have stopped production and are are now discontinued !

If that’s is the case are hutchinson the only tubeless 700 x 25 alternative ? (Which I have and they measure up at 23)

scaredypants

you can get hutchinson secteur in 28 – only via US shops I think, so postage might break the deal

(sept last year:

Thanks for writing. You won’t find these on our website, but they can be ordered via telephone or by using the Live Chat option on our website.
    Please ask for our part number TI237B03 and they are $109 USD.
    Thank you,
    Justin Christopher
    Jenson USA

womp
    Free Member

Thanks, I have the sector 28’s but they really are 28 which is a little big for my new frame, shame as the are great tyres on UK roads

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Womp, Schwalbe one tubeless is the new road tyre that replaced the ultremo tubeless tyre.
    BUT to get them them you have to be approved Schwalbe dealer, and come straight from Schwalbe and not the normal schwalbe suppler.

womp
    Free Member

Hi Rob, do you know of any approved schwalbe dealers that I can contact ?
    Iv tried all the major online retailers and bike shops but had no luck so far, only my LBS who went one step further and said they contacted schwalbe, but I find it unlikely schwalbe have discontinued a tyre so soon (unless they have a manufacturing issue)
    Ps, My LBS has a history of being shit / fobbing off customers

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Womp, maybe another LBS? or worse case I get some and post them but prob be a more than a few days to do.
    drop me a email (in profile (info@) or via FTR website)
    and I see what I can do this week.

You after a pair? as I think they only come in a “kit” 2 tubeless tyres and sealant?

muggomagic

Bike discount
    Have a couple of different versions.

Edit: This one says it’s tubeless

womp
    Free Member

Cheers rob, email sent

Yes tried Bike Discount, they don’t have any stock, the expected date also keeps slipping, I emailed them about 3 weeks ago but had no response

womp
    Free Member

Cheers rob, email sent

Yes tried Bike Discount, they don’t have any stock, the expected date also keeps slipping, I emailed them about 3 weeks ago but had no response

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m running Bonty tubeless road tyres happily here.

womp
    Free Member

Cheers Al

http://www.bontrager.com/model/10991

Just a couple of questions

What size do you run ? Do they measure up big/small

What’s the difference between the R3/R2 ?

What rims do you use ? (I’m on carbon FarSports)

pixelmix
    Free Member

I ordered some Ultremo tubeless when the Ones came out as I couldn’t be bothered waiting. No complaints – no punctures and give more confidence than my rubbish old Luganos.

The only downside of the Ultremo is that there is no 25c option (which I might have gone for in the One), but to be honest, they are comfy enough if you drop a few psi and they seem to have a relatively wide profile anyway.

I wouldn’t hestitate to go for the Ultremo tubeless if you are still struggling to get the One.

pixelmix
    Free Member

PS – I can measure the width if you like to see what 23mm equates to. Mine are on Alpha rims

zilog6128

I’d really like to get some of these as well! Bike Discount is saying the end of the month (of course someone might have just pulled that date at random out of their arse!) Starbike have them in stock but only the 23mm version.

I’ve got Ultremo ZX tubeless at the moment. Had a puncture at the weekend – my fault entirely; the sealant inside had totally dried up! On examining my tyres though they are covered in nicks and cuts (the roads around here are really shocking). So I’d like to give the Ones a go as they are meant to be more resistant to cuts. Ideally would like them in 25mm but if I get bored of waiting will probably just go for the 23s.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I run 25mm Fusion3s on Archetype rims and they measure up 26.5mm.

I ran Bonty R3 in 25mm before that which were good but wore too quickly for my liking, so I’ve moved to the Hutchinsons.

sengng
    Free Member

Hi, don’t mean to hijack this thread but wanted to share my experience of the One tubeless, 25. Been running this tyre for a month now and completed about 500km on it. It’s fast rolling and certainly more durable than the Ultremo tubeless 23s I had previously. Prior to that, I ran the Bonty R3 25s which was more durable than the Ultremos but feels less so compared to the Ones, so far, IMO.
    FWIW, I will always run with 25s for comfort and added confidence when cornering. Weight is 87kg and its 90-95 psi for the rear and 85-90 psi for the front, depending on conditions. No problem encountered descending at 80kmh from Tourmalet, Aubisque or MV2 at that pressure.
    XX Cycles just notified me of stock of the 25s. I’ve managed to stock up on 4 spare sets ordered from Starbike given how difficult it was to locate stock anywhere else…
    Puncture experience so far in 20 months of tubeless riding – 2 fizzy slow blow outs. Pumped it up ONLY during the ride and completed the rides. Added more sealant when I got home and it was fine. Both times were with the Ultremos only.

Happy riding.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Schwalbe one tubeless ?’ is closed to new replies.