Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Schwalbe Liteskin
  • muggomagic

Due to lack of clearance I’m after a fairly skinny rear mud tyre for my 29er hardtail. I’m looking for something no bigger than a 2.1 and the Dirty Dan ticks most of the boxes, but seems to only be available in the liteskin casing for 29er. So just how delicate are the liteskin versions and are they still tubeless ready?
    Of course, feel free to recommend other skinny mud tyres too.

weeksy

You anywhere near Berks ? I’ve got a pair of Bontrager Mud X that are 2.1 and fairly narrow, they’re about 40% used and unless i come up with a plan are going in the bin. Happy for you to have them,

muggomagic

You anywhere near Berks ?

I’m down on the coast near Brighton. Would you recommend them though? Haven’t used them for years.

weeksy

They’re an older generation of a now new model i think, i think they’re called Mud Team or something now. They were excellent and have lasted well… in simple terms, i now have too many tyres and just want rid of some, so they’re being binned if i don’t give them away first.

wwaswas

You anywhere near Berks ?

only on a Sunday morning 😉

(you have to pronounce berks with a ‘bu’ not a ‘ba’ for this to work. Oh, never mind).

muggomagic

Very good wwaswas 🙂
    Ok, I’ll take a look. I have been meaning to get to Swinley, but just haven’t found the time and will need the tyre before I can get there as the summer tyre I have on at the minute is really struggling. Thanks for the offer though.

weeksy

If you can wait a week and a bit i could meet you there next weekend, fit it in car park and use.

muggomagic

I’d love to but doubt I’ll be able to get there. I’ll let you know if I can swing it though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Schwalbe Liteskin’ is closed to new replies.