Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scared of spending money, seems to be the new craze.
  • project
    Free Member

I have noticed the last few weeeks people and especially my customers are afraid of spending money,you go into any shop, and people just are not spending, looking, touching and puting stuff back, but not buying anything except food and drink.

Then we hve Mrs windsors grandson getting married, and a few bank holidays to cope with.

What are others experiences, putting buying stuff off,or spending.

emma82
    Free Member

spending! figure I only have a few years left before I have to have babies and a house so Im getting it out of my system now.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My wife is managing to keep spending 🙁

donsimon
    Free Member

Week after week I have people telling me that they are going to buy, but there is a problem with the computer so they can’t order, they don’t have time, they’ll send an order next week. Like I don’t know what’s going on. 🙄
    The competition giving away freebies doesn’t help matters either.
    As a consumer and self employed, the future has been cancelled unless there is a major change.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well the public sector is in decline and despite theright wing claim that the public sector they contribute nothing to the economy the cuts are biting

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The Gov’t are telling everyone that spending is bad and that debt is bad.

There are record levels of cash being pumped into paying off mortgages.

Go figure.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Scared of spending money, seems to be the new craze.’ is closed to new replies.