Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the fandango?
  • allthepies
    Free Member

WTF is going on over there 🙂

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Oh dear, it’ll end in Fire!

leffeboy

Wtaf

frankconway

There is a suggestion on ABC that he may get another slot but……..arf arf what a mess.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

At least his wife will stand by him….. Errr…. Ooops

jam-bo

How long before chewkw gets the job?

thepurist

They say 1 in 8 Americans have worked for McDonalds. Is Trump aiming to beat that stat with his administration?

dovebiker

At least it was only a profanity-laden outburst, unlike Reince Preibus who had a habit of sending pictures of his Johnson to female interns….. 🙄

mikey74
    Free Member

A) He’s a grade A cockwomble (apologies to cockwombles out there). There are few people I’ve taken an instant dislike to as much as Scaramucci. One of the few others is Trump;
    B) You can’t defend the indefensible, so press secretary to Trump is a dead-end job at the best of times.

I bet his wife is laughing all the way to the bank 😆

P-Jay
    Free Member

And to think only last night I was moaning that House of Cards was becoming unrealistic.

maccruiskeen

They say 1 in 8 Americans have worked for McDonalds. Is Trump aiming to beat that stat with his administration?

They’ll have to reintroduce conscription.

sierrakilo
    Free Member

Revolving Door Policy……….. quicker than a Football team manager though !

martinhutch

John Kelly clearly didn’t want that chump on his staff, you do wonder how he overlooked that quality in his boss, though.

senorj

Hilarious .
    I’ve watched a few of his interviews for news night , always sounded like he was chang’d off his nuts.
    IMO .

Jamie
    Free Member

The only problem is Colbert won’t have any more ammunition.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn_Mlwouwng[/video]

Who do you think is pulling the strings?

vinnyeh

Outgoing White House press secretary Spicer confirmed Scaramucci’s departure in a statement on Monday afternoon.

“Anthony Scaramucci will be leaving his role as White House Communications Director,” Spicer said. “Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team. We wish him all the best.”

Bet Spicer enjoyed putting that out.

aracer
    Free Member

So is fandango man going to leave before Spicer does? A delicious irony there if so.

Have the bookies started offering odds on the next member of Trumps staff to leave yet?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Does the USA need a Communications Director?
    Really ??

Shirley Trump is doing that job already.

maccruiskeen

Shirley Trump is doing that job already.

Shirley Trump? More bloody nepotism.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Great, great granddaughter twice removed, bit like Trumps brain..

Twice removed.

Murray

Trump is the BEST communications director. Totally.

phiiiiil

So Trump appointed this guy, who fired Reince Priebus, whose successor fired this guy… is that right?

If so

chewkw
    Free Member

jam bo – Member

You have forgotten the technicality of appointing a non-Murica in Murica political job haven’t you? 😆

If they pay me to be the consultant I would do it but I doubt that will happen … 😀

However, I don’t see any big deal in firing or sacking people from their jobs if they are not suitable. Just keep recruiting until the right one so no biggie.

Regardless of how President Trump runs his Presidency, his is still many times better than previous administration. Reason: President Trump is just being himself which is good enough and not someone that feel the need to please the world. 😛

edit: Isn’t the sacking a good news for the political opponents? 😆

rs
    Free Member

was hoping for at least a month or two of comedy gold from that guy, disappointing 🙁

jam-bo

You have forgotten the technicality of appointing a non-Murica in Murica political job haven’t you?

If they pay me to be the consultant I would do it but I doubt that will happen …

However, I don’t see any big deal in firing or sacking people from their jobs if they are not suitable. Just keep recruiting until the right one so no biggie.

Regardless of how President Trump runs his Presidency, his is still many times better than previous administration. Reason: President Trump is just being himself which is good enough and not someone that feel the need to please the world.

edit: Isn’t this a good news for the opponents?

See, chewkw would make more sense….

CountZero

And to think only last night I was moaning that House of Cards was becoming unrealistic.

You mean it’s not a documentary? 😯

You have forgotten the technicality of appointing a non-Murica in Murica political job haven’t you?

No, I don’t think so, we just don’t think anyone would even notice at this point in the proceedings…

aracer
    Free Member

impeachment, woo!

chewkw
    Free Member

jam bo – Member
    See, chewkw would make more sense….

The question for everyone now is whether they agree with me now? 😛

CountZero – Member
    No, I don’t think so, we just don’t think anyone would even notice at this point in the proceedings…

I find that rather surprising … hmmmm … May I suggest everyone work a bit harder. 😀

aracer – Member
    impeachment, woo!

Everyone knows that’s the trick the opponents are trying to get to. 🙄

Not going to happen I am afraid. 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Not going to happen I am afraid.

I am also afraid.

chewkw
    Free Member

Jamie – Member

Not going to happen I am afraid.

I am also afraid. [/quote] Why are you afraid? Please explain. 😛

Daffy

There are some who’re saying that Scarramucci did exactly the job he was supposed to do – to remove the final link between the GOP and the president. Preibus brought the GOP to Trump, he became the conduit to the party which Trump needed at the outset in order to get his agenda through the House and the Senate, but that hasn’t happened and that conduit goes both ways. Now the GOP are trying to control President Trump, to moderate his policies…he couldn’t be seen to fire the highest ranking GOP member in the West Wing, so Scaramucci was brought in to swing the hammer, then fall on his sword, thus leaving President Trump (and more importantly Kelly) with relatively clean hands and little oversight.

Superficial
    Free Member

Why are you afraid? Please explain.

I’m afraid. That there’s no point engaging you on this, or any other, debate.

CountZero

Why are you afraid? Please explain.

We’re afraid that one day, you might start to make some sense, in which case either the rest of us need to start thinking about therapy or else it’s the end of days.

teethgrinder

Please can you stop quoting Chewie. The blocker does well, but you are being bad guys making me read passive drivel. Bigly.

13thfloormonk

It feels like bullying but F.F.S. Chewk, what do you think you actually bring to the conversation?

I keep wading through your nonsense in the hope that there might actually be an opinion in there which challenges mine, but it’s all just stream of consciousness p1sh.

You are the No.1 reason I abandon threads, it’s just a shame you keep cropping up in threads I really want to read 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Most modern forums have ignore functions. I believe on STW you have to stick post it notes on your screen, to cover the offending user’s contributions.

Northwind

Jamie – Member

The only problem is Colbert won’t have any more ammunition.

False

3thfloormonk – Member

It feels like bullying but F.F.S. Chewk, what do you think you actually bring to the conversation?

Basically this:

maccruiskeen

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the fandango?’ is closed to new replies.