Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • SC Superlight 29er
  • willv

they did make these didn’t they as I cant find one 2nd hand at all. Were they that good?

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Yes, they did. I have one and it’s great, a good long distance all day bike. Simple single pivot, goes on forever frame, not that light though really. Bombs along nicely, all my fastest times are on this bike – although my new carbon 5010 is close and will probably be as good when the weather’s dryer. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

i had one, it was great, usual SC story though, BB to ST fitted great but top tube too short

teamslug
    Free Member

I’ve got one as my winter bike. Elevated chainstays and 1×11 work well in the winter crap. I had a mark1 26″ years ago and that was light but this isn’t. Rides well enough.

willv

Cheers. I’ve got a 5010v2 too so this is for winter and odd local race as I don’t find the 5010 that racy compared to the v1 I had. Got a. Voodoo Bizango so liking 29 it’s just a tad heavy and sore on the back.
    Also looking at Carbon HT frames !!

Wally

I have one. Bought from new. Very good winter bike. Mine is 28lb. Best bit is a whole arm can fit between rear tyre and frame. Very hard to clog up. Single bearing very easy to change and “free” but top tube is shortish and rear frame flexy.

CheesybeanZ

Pinkbike add , not mine or anyone I know .

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2070964/

willv

Cheers but need an xl.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SC Superlight 29er’ is closed to new replies.