Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SC Solo story on front page…
  • voodoo-rich

Very pretty, but isn’t it a Blur TR with 27.5 wheels? Angles are almost identical, head and seat tubes a fraction shorter, very similar bike in a new size far as I can tell. I guess “Santa Cruz puts bigger wheels on bike” doesn’t make for much of a press release…

And since when have you needed to be a Premier user to comment on stuff?

Grumble over.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

There was a bike? I was just looking at that wonderful trail!

discoduck
    Free Member

I think thats the idea !

They’ve licked the envelope that much things have probably progressed to a place where once upon a time they could only imagine such a thing was possible, and as they have sold us most other things we probably didnt need they have litterally re-invented the wheel ? bobbed on some bigger wheels and in doing so “hoped” no one would realise that putting bigger tyres on would have the same effect ?

they are all looking the same ? a bit like 25 years ago when the RALEIGH BOMBER with its big wheels was binned and this new MTB was the new kid on the block with its smaller wheels and extra long stem !

See, you’ve got me ranting now and i’m not a PREMIER subscriber either !

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Why all the anger? It’s a new bike

Come sit down and tell me about it

voodoo-rich

If the search box worked, I’d have found that thread. But it doesn’t, so I didn’t 🙂

What anger, btw? I did say it was pretty. Slightly peeved about the comment function being restricted, but it won’t put me off my dinner or anything…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SC Solo story on front page…’ is closed to new replies.