Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • SC Hecklers, show and tell please
  • hora
    Free Member

New shape Hecklers- what size do you guys ride?

I used to own a medium (prev shape) Heckler and I'm 6ft1.5. For the life in me I can't remember how it sized up though TBH.

Bosh
    Free Member

Heres mine:

It replaced my 2006 spesh enduro – bought the frame and swapped the bits.

The enduro was such a good bike I wondered if I was doing the right thing.

Verdict – 99.5% as good as the enduro on the way down
    300% as good as the enduro on the ups. I upgraded to the RP23BV with propedal which was a good decision in my view.

Overall VERY happy with it. Comes in just over 30lbs compared to 38lbs for the enduro.

I'm 6'4" and the XL is a little shorter than the L enduro but suits me ok (same TT lenth but arse to hand reach shortened by the converging HT/ST angles (they were both 68.5 on the enduro) the heckler has a much steeper SA as most bikes do these days)

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ltheisinger
    Free Member

jonny m – Member

nice,nice. how are the xt wheels on the black un?

I really like the the XT wheels, smooth freehub, they roll well on the XT Hubs & although not really light they do stand up to quite a bashing!

HoratioHufnagel – Member

was it easy to get used to the wide swingarm?? i demoed one but kept bashing my legs on it!

I got to say I didn't really notice? Yeah my foot did hit it a couple of times when I first rode it, but I put that down to the geometry after riding the previous model (i.e. the newer one feels slightly tighter than the older one and I did need to jump up from Medium to large)

mickasaki
    Free Member

[img]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/mickasaki_photos/DSC00711.jpg[/img]

More fun with the 55's over rough stuff, more xc with the Thors!
    About 28lb ish with the Thors, so depending on your view, fine for xc!

jonny-m
    Free Member

28lbs sounds good for me. whats the travel on them white forks?

remembering its a 150mm travel bike aswell thats pretty impressive

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘SC Hecklers, show and tell please’ is closed to new replies.