Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • SC Heckler 650b – anyone know anywhere for sale – new?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

So I’ve ridden one of these in one model or another since about 2003. The latest one I have is a medium 2011. I’ve been on the lookout for a 2011 or newer large frame or full bike but always seem to loose out or just miss it. I’ve put up wanted ads here and pinkbike and trawled ebay and the internet. As I’ll be 50 next year I decided I’d treat myself to a new 650b version … er, no I won’t they’ve stopped making them! grrrrrr! 👿

So, does anyone know of a bike shop anywhere that might have a new large Heckler for sale? PLEASE ANYONE

I’ve spent ages googling and come up with nothing, maybe someone knows of a shop that isn’t on the internet, or advertises what they have on the internet that might have one unsold, unloved in the back of the shop. PLEASE 😥

Really wanted new, 0% finance looked good from Stif but they have nothing, might have to go used but it’ll be a struggle to find a lump sum 😐

antares
    Free Member

Biketreks might have one. It lets you add one to the basket anyway. But for £300 more I’d probably go for a new alu Bronson
    http://www.bike-treks.co.uk/563598/builder/2016-santa-cruz-heckler-frame-custom-builder.aspx

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Hi antares, I did try them, they haven’t got anything. Quite a few places came up on google search where you can add something to your basket but they don’t actually have them or can get hold of them. SCUK don’t have anything. It’s like they’ve all just disappeared! 😥

If anyone does know anything for definite please pm me the details.

I’ve got a Nomad 2 so know what VPP is like, I just like the simplicity of the single pivot Heckler, suits 90% of my riding really … I might have to buy an Orange 😯

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Thanks zinger, not sure I’d want to import from the USA. Ideally looking for a full bike, I don’t have anything 650b so if I just get a frame I’ll have to get everything else too. Might just have to go used, but don’t see many around used too at the moment, and keep my eyes and ears open.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SC Heckler 650b – anyone know anywhere for sale – new?’ is closed to new replies.