Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • SC 5010 – opinion
  • solman
    Free Member

I’m test riding a large at the weekend. Shop told me they come up a bit short and I might prefer an XL to test also.

Mixed opinion on the web, so wondering if you have one and how tall you are?

I’m 6ft btw.

rOcKeTdOg

only trouble i found with XL is that theres less space to fit a dropper post. they do come up short in the TT. 6ft2 need a XL

mickd
    Free Member

Picked mine up 2 weeks ago,5ft7 and usually ride a small but went for a medium and it fits perfect,so yes they do size up quite compact

Stevelol
    Free Member

5’9″ here and on a large with a 40mm stem, used to have a medium and it was too small in hindsight. I think you’ll want an XL.

jemima
    Free Member

Mused over this for quite some time with a Bronson – I think the sizing is very similar. 6’1″ and went XL with 50 mm stem. Very happy with choice. Wouldn’t want smaller. I’m relatively short in the leg compared to height and was worried about dropper post not being able to go far enough into frame but there’s a good 3″ clearance between collar and seatclamp.

xanboy
    Free Member

5’11 and I ride a large. Its great on single track and is lovely and flickable. I have a different bike for big all day rides on less techy stuff like the South Downs way and round Herts.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

6ft 1.5″ and have an XL 5010CC.

40mm stem, but will try a 50mm as i think it feels a bit short still

Fun bike, Nice and fast. Mine is just under 26lbs,Running X01/Revs/Reverb and a Monarch rear shock

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

5’8″ short leg went for medium Bronson (frames are identical give or take a mm) wanted a shorter bike, works a treat. Mines 26:55 lbs with pedals

was intrested in a 5010 CC but when I looked there was no difference in frame size/weight. Not flaming just curious, must demo one I like a 140mm trail bike for single track less techy stuff like the guy above. Happy to here someones experience?

willv

6’2″ with an xl and 50mm stem. Feels spot on. It’s my only bike and I do everything on it – XC races, 24hr, munros, lakes etc etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SC 5010 – opinion’ is closed to new replies.