Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SBR Sports
  • househusband

Ordered something from SBR Sports at the beginning of last week, and it was paid for by credit card on the 8th… just starting to wonder how reliable SBR Sports are as there’s still no sign of it having been shipped.

Any comments? Have I let myself in for a whole world of online ordering pain?

Ta.

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive not used them but have seen their site come up as a hit to some complicated part searching on google. It seems their site is almost a replica of the ultimate pursuits catalogue and so I assume they have almost no stock and just order in from catsmark* and the gang and so you have to wait for 2x shipping periods, not to mention any additional time it takes for Madison to tell SBR that they’re out of stock and for SBR then to relay it to you. What did you order though?

* is catsmark back in here yet?

househusband

What did you order though?

Suunto HRM with bike kit. What you’ve said makes sense; have to wait for them to get it in first before shipping to me… waits with baited breath for order to arrive!

(Have actually emailed them and just received a reply saying it should be with me by the end of the week.)

Farmer_John
    Free Member

Bought a bike from them recently and it was ready to pick up 2 days later – they already had it in stock.

SBR have a shop in Windsor – you can either pick stuff up from there or get it delivered.

scaredypants

(sorry, haven’t used them)

Out of interest, though, did you use the 10% discount code they quoted on the index page ?
    I tried but couldn’t get it to work at all – gave up in the end

Farmer_John
    Free Member

scaredypants – yep, just pasted in the 10% off code at the checkout and it worked fine.

simon_g

Not an excuse for crap service, but there was a big triathlon show last weekend that they were probably very busy setting up for (and will be recovering from for at least today).

They’ve usually been pretty quick for me though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SBR Sports’ is closed to new replies.