Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Say what you like about Mark Cavendish….
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Flashy, go and stand in the corner and have a think about what you’ve done, please.

Go on, off you go. and don’t come back until you’ve learnded the error of your weighs.

nicko74

Say what you like about Mark Cavendish….

Well, he’s a bit petulant sometimes, but fair play to him, he puts a lot in. But if he were a bit more rounded a rider, not so dependent on his lead-out guys, he might get more stage wins.

Oh wait, I guess that wasn’t the point. Doh!

cullen-bay
    Free Member

thats old news… keep up to date Flash!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

the error of your weighs.

Weigh as in “Waaaaaay!” ? 😉

Cullen, I don’t often read the Sun, but happened to spot the story on Bikesnob. Apologies for lateness…..

allthepies
    Free Member

Google images show her to be a wholesome young lady 🙂

ziggy
    Free Member

They are also real which is rare these days 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Flashy, your mind is in the gutter. As I’ve long suspected, the ‘Toff’ persona is all an act to disguise your disgusting plebeian pervertitude.

I’m very dissapointed. 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only a plebeian would spell the word plebeian wrong….

😉

Shandy
    Free Member

She is guaranteed a quick finish, but she is probably used to it.

derp
    Free Member

Flashy, your mind is in the gutter. As I’ve long suspected, the ‘Toff’ persona is all an act to disguise your disgusting plebian pervertitude.

I’m very dissapointed

Why? It’s usually the alleged social elites that are the most depraved behind closed doors. I imagine the good captain trawls the murkier side of town frequently to get his hit of lower class titillation, and once fulfilled he can regale his Etonian chums with tales of ASBO lesbians and Fosters larger.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Flashy, go and stand in the corner and have a think about what you’ve done, please.

Go on, off you go. and don’t come back until you’ve learnded the error of your weighs.

Elf are you now the appointed Thought Police on this forum? If it’s a problem report it & let the mods sort it out.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

derp, how dare you suggest I went to that pitiful Slough Comp….

😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That would work, if FLashy was actually a genuine Toff, rather than simply an ordinary bloke with delusions of grandeur and a Respro Hump on his backpack.

What sits in the corner of a pub too scared to announce his presence, even though everyone knows who he is, and wonders why he won’t come over and have a chat about stuff.

Stange bloke.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Elf are you now the appointed Thought Police on this forum?

Yes.

derp
    Free Member

What sits in the corner of a pub too scared to announce his presence, even though everyone knows who he is, and wonders why he won’t come over and have a chat about stuff.

It seems you two have some issues to resolve. ‘Tis the day for lovers, so why not have at it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆 @ derp!

mrlebowski
    Free Member

You must be very happy then.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I am, thank you. 🙂

Derp, I can alas but only dream of one day meeting Flashy. 🙁

I imagine his nights are equally filled with such wanting….

flip
    Free Member

Good goddamn luck to the guy, young talented likes his totty, rich, good looking, famous.

I’m not jealous at all 😐

His sprints are a joy to behold, he has the elusive 1% all the rest want.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

His sprints are a joy to behold, he has the elusive 1% all the rest want.

Indeed. That sprint in Paris was astonishing. The side view made it look like he might be nowhere in it then….BLAM, straight past everyone else as if they were standing still.

And then he goes and tops it all by having a rather lovely looking young lady waiting for him….

flip
    Free Member

Indeed. That sprint in Paris was astonishing.

Indeed he may be young and arrogant, but so would i if i had half his talent.

I like him a lot. British press are to quick to judge him. If he was French he’d be a god.

Hinault was arrogant too in the 80’s, he is a French icon.

MoreCashThanDash

So, if he has problems with being a “fast finisher” as it were, does he need a lead out man for all his physical endeavours…….?

MSP

Are you suggesting that Mark Renshaw is some sort of fluffer?

MoreCashThanDash

😆

molgrips
    Free Member

I like him well enough. He’s a bit gobby but so are plenty of people on here like that too 🙂 It’s usually worth making the effort to work with people’s personality ‘defects’ ime 🙂 Your life will be richer for it.

chameleon78
    Free Member

the guy is simply awesome. FACT

Google images also show that she was preggers at some point?

sparkingchains
    Free Member

Apparently was on Top Gear as a star in a reasonably priced car… weird. Something about her climbing Kilimanjaro and having a kid and going to Afghanistan to boost moral…

Pigface
    Free Member

He is judging a dead heat in a Zeppelin race

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Say what you like about Mark Cavendish….’ is closed to new replies.