Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Saw two amazing things today…
  • TuckerUK
    Free Member

A pair of F15s which appeared to be stalling, spinning, and recovering right above my head…repeatedly, and, a first for me, a well defined colorful rainbow directly above my head, but small in width, neither end going anywhere near the ground at all.

camo16
    Free Member

Well, I’m not sure I can beat that, but I did see John Lennon’s old roller swishing past the Three Graces.

benji
    Free Member

Lots of squirrels running about in the woods, and one of the doves that hatched last week tried flying today, unfortunately landed on the forecourt, but went and picked it up, and put it on top of a wall, one of it’s parents was soon with it. So lots of nature for me, and feeling something so light and young is always special.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The West face of St Pauls in the sunshine.

camo16
    Free Member

Amazing cloud formations, too. Almost forgot those clouds, cos I’m a damn fool.

househusband

I saw, admittedly on Sunday, a squirrel so red it was properly ginger.

Made my day.

AndyF1
    Free Member

2xColnago C59,s being built up.

Tom-B
    Free Member

I saw my grandad on his birthday. 94 not out….6 to go!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

A Roe deer shared our trail in the twilight.

yunki
    Free Member

I invited a pair of Jehovah’s Witnesses in today for a cuppa to whet their parched whistles.. It looked like they’d already done a lot of walking and I was willing to bet that I’d be among a very tiny minority of good samaritans to offer assistance throughout the course of their day..
    As predicted by some on here, they were returning to impart more of their knowledge, after I spared some time to listen to them a week or two ago..

As we drank tea, and debated from our differing standpoints, my 3 year old son cavorted around in the altogether, trying to attract attention by blowing streams of delicate soap bubbles at them, and at one point he dived on the sofa and accidentally rubbed his willy on their bible! (this caused Margaret some distress, but she cheerfully played it down)

Anyway.. a dear old couple, they were telling me about Paul’s letters and how Satan was cast out, when I was suddenly overcome by an incredibly powerful and profound religious experience.. For a fleeting moment, I KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I was Satan, and was probably an important part of the ‘the plan’, and I felt an almost overwhelming desire to tell my guests..

I decided against sharing this revelation with Alan and Margaret though, as I didn’t want Alan to smite me in front of the children..

busydog
    Free Member

Yunki — LOL

Tom-B
    Free Member

Lolz 😆

toppers3933
    Free Member

The West face of St Paul’s in the sunshine.

+1. Fantastic day cycling around our nations capital.

eggshellblonde
    Free Member

My mate clearing a nasty looking double with a vertical face that we’ve all been staring at moodily for the last week or so. 8)
    I think i’ll be taking the small balls line for a bit longer.

Speshpaul

caught crabs today…… bloody loads of them off Beumaris pier.
    i even let the kids have a ago as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Saw two amazing things today…’ is closed to new replies.