• This topic has 202 replies, 134 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by joat.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 203 total)
  • Saw Rachel Atherton at the petrol station yesterday
  • thestabiliser
    Free Member

Cool or what? Don’t say what.

cultsdave
    Free Member

Was she like this is like so like rad like yeah, pin it dude like yeah?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

No she was putting diesel in her van. Sick!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

whoa dude

BigDummy
    Free Member

At last! Now we know that her van is powered by diesel!

Next we need to find out: does Manon Carpenter go to the supermarket?

😉

wwaswas

thestabiliser
    Free Member

It was a petrol station, dirt jump.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

lol ended up doing some shopping in Oz where one of the nationals was on and Sam Hill and Troy Brosnan like chilli (and their mechanic cooks for them 🙂 )

eskay

I once saw keith chegwin at a petrol station – that was cool.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

C’mon men, man up & ask manly questions!

What was she wearing? 😉

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Trevor out of Trevor and Simon on the ferry back from France. We had to ask for confirmation.

Back on subject she once threw a JD n Coke over me. I totally didn’t deserve it..

rocketman
    Free Member

Stoked!

lemonysam
    Free Member

I saw the hairier biker yesterday. He had a coffee.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

A t-shirt and some trousers of some sort. But under that I’d guess she was wearing a BRA!

Was Dave Myers wearing a bra?

lemonysam
    Free Member

Was Dave Myers wearing a bra?

It was the other one, having double checked relative hairiness you may have a point though. I can neither confirm nor deny to what extent he was braziered. He was wearing sunglasses though.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Definitely cool, hope you said hi. I am sure she’s not so harrassed as not to welcome being recognised.

scruff
    Free Member

Was the really driving a van and not a Jeep?

tlr

I was on a flight to Dubai sat next to Chris Boardman last year. And Craig Charles was in the lounge too.

Plane wasn’t powered by diesel though.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Was the really driving a van and not a Jeep?

you doubt my word, sir? Have at you!

Black 60 plate T5 – might have been her boyfriends(?)

Anyway don’t care, not much happens up here s’lebwise so was pretty chuffed. No I didn’t say hi, just stared uncomfortably long, before driving off.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I saw Oli Beckingsale in the queue at Burger king.

trail_rat
    Free Member

and ? i once read a pamphlet ………

*points for guessing the referance*

bigblackshed

thestabiliser – Member

He’s a lucky *******, having a T5.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I saw Dave Myres and his wife in NOPI in London last Autumn, nice bloke out for a meal.. and Orlando Bloom and a host of his cronies (all prancing about like nobs) sat on the next table too..

Top Trumps Dude, Rad to the Max..

#Awesomnezcelebs

IHN

I saw the woman who played Frank Butcher’s mum in EastEnders in a petrol station in Barnes once.

True story.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

The hairier biker shot my old man. True story.

Mister-P
    Free Member

How many boyfriends does she have?

ElShalimo

wysiwyg – Member
    The hairier biker shot my old man. True story.

Surely this needs a full explanation?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

😆 😆 😆 😆

Your a lej, Mr Pee

IHN

Ooh, and how can I forget, I once walked late nineties soap opera star and songstress Natalie Imbruglia’s dog to a petrol station. Yeah.

scruff9252

How many boyfriends does she have?

DezB
    Free Member

not much happens up here s’lebwise so was pretty chuffed.

That’s an insult, calling her a s’leb. They ain’t got talent like what our Rach has. She’s a STAR not a celeb.
    I don’t fancy her, but I certainly would’ve *swooned*. 🙂

mrwhyte
    Free Member

I once stood in a queue behind Neil Buchanan in an Our Price.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I saw him the other month and he was wearing a flat cap with a hole in it. Asked where that had come from. His surprising answer was that the hairy b had been pheasant shooting shot at a low bird and instead put a hole into the old mans cap. Thankfully the thick wool slowed the pellet down enough that it did little damage to his head.

He clearly explained his annoyance to hairy b apparently.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Used to see Martyn Ashton most mornings, my Daughter goes to Nursery next door to Rampworld so I assumed I would have spotted Manon Carpenter by now, no luck so far.

I saw Darren Berrecloth in Whistler once, it was a bit surreal, he walked out into the courtyard bit between GLC, Longhorn and the lift queue, waited until at least a few people were looking at him, then stood hands on hips, chest out starring up the mountain motionless with a serious scowl on his face for ages, then marched off again. We saw a few other ‘pros’ about the village too – some of them do seem to enjoy the minor celebrity thing a bit.

Northwind

I met Andrew Shandro in a queue for paella.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Nathan Rennie getting stoned and crying to me is top of my whistler celeb list.

aP
    Free Member

The short one from from Ant & Dec walked past me last night on my way home from work – he was walking his dog, didn’t seem to be rumbling…

thetallpaul
    Free Member

I served Kathy Staff (Nora Batty) in the shoe department of Debenhams in my youth.

Had a long chat with the Sky Team in Scarborough after Stage 1 of the TdY. Our 8yo daughter announced, at high volume, that one of the riders (Nathan Earle) smelled gorgeous (after a shower I may add). He went a deeper shade of red.

chrisgibson
    Free Member

I have a large crush on Miss Atherton so am very jealous at this!

Deveron53
    Free Member

I went on a group ride last June attended by Hannah Barnes. She kept doing a ‘tramp’s hanky’. Kind of put me off. I had to fit a new BB to my bike that weekend and needed advice from a handy mechanic. The only knowledgable person around was Shaun (Jared Grave’s personal mechanic), he seemed to know what he was doing…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 203 total)

The topic ‘Saw Rachel Atherton at the petrol station yesterday’ is closed to new replies.