Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Save me from Eurocamp……
  • boxelder

Heading to France/Germany in a week or so and the wife wants to Eurocamp – £100+/night and busy I'm guessing.
    Any recommendations for quieter, toddeler friendly camping/accomodation??

Alternatively, we may go to Scotland – decent kiddy friendly sites. We'll have a campervan + tent

Mackem

Spain. Loads of campsites.

I'm sitting in the bar of a campsite in the Sierra de Gredos. Did a great ride this morning. 2 nights accomodation, 2 people, a tent a car, 34 euros. Free Tapas with every beer.

The kids can jump around the lake that's 100m away. Swimmiming pools and "kids stuff" seem prtetty standard fro spanish campsites.

boxelder

Long drive though!

Cuanto costa a crown race in Spain??
    😛

jon1973
    Free Member

Your going at the wrong time of year especially if you're not restricted by school holidays. We did Eurocamp last year in the Dordogne at the beginning of September and it was very quiet (probably 50% capacity) still nice and warm in that part of France and £350 for a week including the ferry crossing. We took two weeks off and camped on the way down. Great holiday.

boxelder

As a teacher, with son at school, we are a bit stuck with school holidays unfortunately…..

loddrik
    Free Member

If I had kids with me I would want the busier the better. Been to La Baume in Frejus and I can't think of a better place to go with young kids.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Frejus & area is nice. Went in 2007, stayed in St Raphael for a week & St Aygulf for a week.

None of that helps though, sorry

druidh
    Free Member

boxelder – Member

Alternatively, we may go to Scotland – decent kiddy friendly sites. We'll have a campervan + tent

Nah. It'll be wet, midge-ridden and miserable.

thejesmonddingo

Save loads on Eurocamp prices by booking direct online,try Yelloh or Sunelia,both very professional and wonderful kids facilities,you can save loads.We went here http://www.yellohvillage.co.uk/camping/le_ranolien last year and saved about £800 by booking direct.
    Ian

boxelder

Nah. It'll be wet, midge-ridden and miserable

I'm Cumbrian, with 'hoots mon' Grandparents – you'll not put me off with that!

thejesmonddingo – will try those, Ta

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Save me from Eurocamp……’ is closed to new replies.