Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Saudi involvement in 9/11
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So, aside from promoting and funding extremist Wahhabism/Salafism (the root of ISIS and Al-Qaeda) the world over and having an appalling human rights record, did high ranking Saudis play a key role in 9/11?

Osama Basnan, another Saudi living in San Diego at the time, also spent time with the hijackers, al-Hamzi and al-Mihdhar. Basnan received around $75,000 from Princess Haifa bin Sultan, the wife of Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the Saudi ambassador to the US. The money was said to be for medical treatment for Basnan’s wife. Some of it went to Al-Bayoumi. Basnan was arrested for visa fraud in August 2002 and deported two months later to Saudi Arabia.

The lawsuit being brought over alleged Saudi culpability claims that some of Princess Haifa’s money was used in the upkeep of the two hijackers in San Diego.

Perhaps even sowing the seeds of ISIS?

In 2012 Prince Bandar was in the news over issues of terrorism. The Prince, by then the head of his country’s intelligence service, had been tasked by the Saudi King to organise the Syrian rebels.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter if they did or not, until they run out of oil, ain’t no-one doing shit.

BoardinBob

JHJ, do you actually ride a bike or have you just adopted an unsuspecting forum for your cause?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter if they did or not, until they run out of oil, ain’t no-one doing shit.

+1

jimjam
    Free Member

bongohoohaa – Member

IIRC they don’t actually sell that much oil to the U.S or UK. Something like 10%? (I’m sure someone will correct me).

They are however highly valued customers of the british and american weapons industries.

mrhoppy

Some thread titles you don’t even need to look to know who posted them.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

IIRC they don’t actually sell that much oil to the U.S or UK. Something like 10%? (I’m sure someone will correct me).

They are however highly valued customers of the british and american weapons industries.

True, but it’s a global market.

I rarely buy from CRC or Wiggle anymore, but I bet that their merger will push up prices everywhere else. Ditto Iraq ‘we’ have no interest in their oil, it almost exclusively goes to China and India.

You have to ask yourself though, who does it benefit?

USA – 2 expensive wars
    Saudi – instability on their doorstep, and by a tenuous link the rejection of extremism by moderates* has lead to Iran’s sanctions being lifted. ‘Westernisation’ or Iran will make life difficult for the Saudi royal family.

*hate that word, whats wrong with “the majority”

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

JHJ, do you actually ride a bike or have you just adopted an unsuspecting forum for your cause?

Suffice to say if you knew the full extent of my riding skillz you’d be jealous, but after a while, I got bored of arguing about wheel sizes and brand fashions, so decided to focus instead on issues of global importance.

But aye, if you’re about Mid Wales and want to shred, holla

chubstr
    Free Member

Saudi Arabia involvement? They’ve known that since about October 2001. Too much money and oil pretty much assures you that nobody will lift a finger on that one, hence why were 15 years later and nobody has done anything other than invade all the other guys

wwaswas

bored of arguing about wheel sizes and brand fashions, so decided to stop focusing instead on issues of global importance.

ftfy

cheekyboy
    Free Member

But aye, if you’re about Mid Wales and want to shred, holla

You tell`em Jivester 😀

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

bored of arguing about wheel sizes and brand fashions, so decided to stop focusing instead on issues of global importance.

ftfy

Oops, my bad, forgot how much of a bearing ISIS BBs would have on world events… 😳

Perhaps the shift to 650b was a strategy to hurt Saudi Oil sales through the additional yield of fuel oil from scrap tyres?

konabunny
    Free Member

my riding skillz you’d be jealous, but after a while, I got bored of arguing about wheel sizes and brand fashions, so decided to focus instead on issues of global importance.

This is how you deliver a sick burn

Cougar

did high ranking Saudis play a key role in 9/11?

Here’s a new concept for you.

Why not answer your own questions and tell us what you think, rather than vomiting other websites’ articles all over the place and asking us to give you all the answers (which you usually then ignore and change the subject)?

I mean, you must have your own ideas and thoughts, right? Your own theories? You’re not really just googling for photos of Prince Bandar in the same room as Jimmy Savile so you can go “ooh” are you?

did high ranking Saudis play a key role in 9/11? I don’t know. You brought it up, what do you think?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Well done Cougar!

Cougar

My patience is definitely coming to a middle.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Osama was a Saudi, so yes Saudis and their money where involved. Hardly news ?

slowoldman

Saudi Arabia involvement? They’ve known that since about October 2001

In other news… Joe Cocker is dead.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You brought it up, what do you think?

Cougar, as a mod, you have swift access to all my posts…

What do you think I think?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

what do you think?

Makes you think…..

jamj1974

Cougar – Moderator
    Why not answer your own questions and tell us what you think, rather than vomiting other websites’ articles all over the place and asking us to give you all the answers (which you usually then ignore and change the subject)?
    I mean, you must have your own ideas and thoughts, right? Your own theories? You’re not really just googling for photos of Prince Bandar in the same room as Jimmy Savile so you can go “ooh” are you?
    did high ranking Saudis play a key role in 9/11? I don’t know. You brought it up, what do you think?

Cougs – easy tiger! 🙂 . JHJ may post many similar threads but there’s no harm in that. You know that the questions are largely rhetorical.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Makes you think…..

I think if you drink my ink, instead of pouring it down the sink, you’ll see the link to the chink* in the ice rink that stopped my doing my kink-jink wearing my wife’s mink (dyed pink). 😉 <– see what i done there.

*refers to a small crack, not a chinese takeaway.

convert

Don’t you see, he’s a work of pure genius.

I’m naturally predisposed to liking a bit of conspiracy theory/ alternative thinking about world events and should lap up jivewhatits posts. But his style of unstructured splurging of gobbets of poorly written copy and paste with very little effort to actually interject his own thoughts in any sort of intelligent and coherent way has me running for the hills in the opposite direction. Despite myself I automatically reject all concepts he puts forward, purely because it was he who posted them.

He is a tory boy establishment figure placed here to discredit left-field thinking. It’s beautiful.

Cougar

Truth be told, I don’t overly care.

Point is, the vast majority of your output is long, photo-heavy copy&paste tracts from other websites, often repeated multiple times if people dare to ignore it. And <mod>that has to stop</mod>. This is a discussion forum, not Facebook for conspiracy theorists.

I don’t mind you starting threads like this. I don’t mind you posting on other threads so long as it’s on-topic and not an attempt to derail the discussion onto your own agendas. What I object to (other than said disruption) is the constant mindless conjecture and whataboutery with no actual evidence or opinion of your own being presented.

You want to tell us sheeple that the world is run by lizards, that the Illuminati are in bed with Scientology to secretly run the US government to fake the moon landings, that the CIA planned 9/11 all along, that Prince Philip used to have Jimmy Savile round for all-day bumming sessions with Saddam or that the Catholic Church is really a front for a sex trafficing ring led by Dale Winton then go right ahead. But for the love of Frank please god just say it rather than posting mealy-mouthed, ill-researched horse shit and going “makes you think, doesn’t it?” No, it doesn’t make you think, otherwise it’s odds-on that you would’ve started to by now.

**** me sideways with a chainsaw.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Makes you think…..

Hey man, don’t hassle the hoff:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY[/video]

In short, I think the world needs a hero like Kung Fury…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

#strangest

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

doing my kink-jink wearing my wife’s mink (dyed pink)

#strangest

squirrelking
    Free Member

Aren’t there other websites to request that kinda stuff on? Though I believe the legality is questionable even if consent is given…

jamj1974

This thread has cheered me up!

wilburt
    Free Member

To cut to the chase..Yes, they are up to their necks in it, SA is the centre of Muslim extremism at least the old guard which I always think makes the supersize poppy on the front of a 4×4 ironic.
    However a few stories recently about younger leaders taking a more liberal stance is encouraging.

Notter
    Free Member

Prince Philip used to have Jimmy Savile round for all-day bumming sessions with Saddam

Proper Lolz (sorry!)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Situation is still developing… this was reported yesterday:

Saudi officials were ‘supporting’ 9/11 hijackers, commission member says

First serious public split revealed among commissioners over the release of the secret ‘28 pages’ that detail Saudi ties to 2001 terrorist attacks

A former Republican member of the 9/11 commission, breaking dramatically with the commission’s leaders, said Wednesday he believes there was clear evidence that Saudi government employees were part of a support network for the 9/11 hijackers and that the Obama administration should move quickly to declassify a long-secret congressional report on Saudi ties to the 2001 terrorist attack.

The comments by John F Lehman, an investment banker in New York who was Navy secretary in the Reagan administration, signal the first serious public split among the 10 commissioners since they issued a 2004 final report that was largely read as an exoneration of Saudi Arabia, which was home to 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11.
    9/11 judge and prosecutors should step down over ‘destroyed evidence’, defense demands

“There was an awful lot of participation by Saudi individuals in supporting the hijackers, and some of those people worked in the Saudi government,” Lehman said in an interview, suggesting that the commission may have made a mistake by not stating that explicitly in its final report. “Our report should never have been read as an exoneration of Saudi Arabia.”

jimjam
    Free Member

I think perhaps, the moral of this story should be that if you don’t want people to fly planes into your buildings, don’t train them to fly planes into buildings and then stab them in the back.

Trimix
    Free Member

+1 Cougar

matt_outandabout

Cougar –

nickc

JHJ is just another conspiracy theorist…It’s about him, not anything else.

As long as everyone gets that…it’s cool.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

In my opinion, the conclusions of a prominent member of the 9/11 commission, such as John F Lehman and another member of the commission who has remained anonymous:

Another panel member, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of offending the other nine, said the 28 pages should be released even though they could damage the commission’s legacy – “fairly or unfairly” – by suggesting lines of investigation involving the Saudi government that were pursued by Congress but never adequately explored by the commission.

“I think we were tough on the Saudis, but obviously not tough enough,” the commissioner said. “I know some members of the staff felt we went much too easy on the Saudis. I didn’t really know the extent of it until after the report came out.”

The commissioner said the renewed public debate could force a spotlight on a mostly unknown chapter of the history of the 9/11 commission: behind closed doors, members of the panel’s staff fiercely protested the way the material about the Saudis was presented in the final report, saying it underplayed or ignored evidence that Saudi officials – especially at lower levels of the government – were part of an al-Qaida support network that had been tasked to assist the hijackers after they arrived in the US.

In fact, there were repeated showdowns, especially over the Saudis, between the staff and the commission’s hard-charging executive director, University of Virginia historian Philip Zelikow, who joined the Bush administration as a senior adviser to the secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice, after leaving the commission. The staff included experienced investigators from the FBI, the Department of Justice and the CIA, as well as the congressional staffer who was the principal author of the 28 pages.

Zelikow fired a staffer, who had repeatedly protested over limitations on the Saudi investigation, after she obtained a copy of the 28 pages outside of official channels. Other staffers described an angry scene late one night, near the end of the investigation, when two investigators who focused on the Saudi allegations were forced to rush back to the commission’s offices after midnight after learning to their astonishment that some of the most compelling evidence about a Saudi tie to 9/11 was being edited out of the report or was being pushed to tiny, barely readable footnotes and endnotes. The staff protests were mostly overruled.

far outweigh Cougar’s ventures into fantasy.

I also think possible conflicts of interest surrounding the head of the CIA John Brennan should be thoroughly investigated, as he has been deeply involved with Saudi Arabia as far back as Operation Cyclone.

jekkyl

didn’t see this 2 weeks agao when cougar posted this but the prince philip line has just caused me to splurt coffee out my nose,, brilliant!

slowoldman

So, aside from promoting and funding extremist Wahhabism/Salafism (the root of ISIS and Al-Qaeda) the world over and having an appalling human rights record…

…what have the Saudis ever done for us?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@jhj absolutely no surprise that someone working in a low level position for a Saudi government department was “involved” or sympathised with the 9/11 attackers. 15 of the 19 where Saudis. However, this is very different from the implication that the Government was involved, very different

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Saudi involvement in 9/11’ is closed to new replies.