Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • saucepan recommendations
  • andyl
    Free Member

We picked up one of the Sainsburys Cooks Collection saute pans a few months ago when they were on half price. Stainless with copper bottom, non-stick inside and glass lid. So far pretty impressed and looks good. Handle doesnt get too hot despite being metal.

Rest of our pans are just cheap M&S stainless ones that we regard as disposable until we move but they have actually been pretty damn good (double bottom with glass lids). They are a bit thin though and the Sainsburys one is much better at retaining heat being thicker all round.

edit: looks lime M&S don’t do them anymore. They were a bargain for all stainless pans and great as a back up for Xmas etc. They have some nice looking other stuff though.

rewski
    Free Member

fwiw Delia uses SKK too 😉

ericemel
    Free Member

I have loads of le cresuet and highly rate it except the non stick cast iron frying pans, the non-stick is crap, I am on my second and won’t buy another. The rest has lasted 10 years of abuse.

chewkw
    Free Member

llama – Member

I like stainless Bourgeat pans

There are some at TK Maxx at the moment like this …

Copper ones

I like this Black Iron

cp

sainsburys stainless steel jobbies are excellent, even better when they are on sale.

Yep – we’ve got several, frying pans & saucepans. Copper bottom, really nice to handle. The non-stick on the frying pans is super solid, as it is on the milk pan.

Something like this

is half price so £13 in the post-xmas sales – when we buy more to replace older crap pans.

Marko

Le Creuset. Shonky product. They only last about 35 years. I want my money back!

The Pan died (1) by The fruit of the Forest, on Flickr

FuzzyWuzzy

Those Sainsbury’s ones look identical to the Tesco ones

curvature
    Free Member

Steller 1000 range.

We’ve had ours for over 15 years now and they will be with us for at least another 15 years.

Steller 1000

We haven’t bother with the non-stick pan versions.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘saucepan recommendations’ is closed to new replies.