Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Saturday night tipple
  • CheesybeanZ

Started with a couple of Purple Panthers and just opened a very drinkable Vina Maipo merlot .

prawny

Sharing a bottle of Aldi Toro Loco with Mrs P once we get the weans to bed. Lighter one tonight, drank too many whisky macs last night and felt a bit iffy this morning.

singlespeedstu

Got a couple of nice jars of something home made and hand delivered to get trough. 😉
    Might even have a drink with it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nostoc
    Free Member

I had a Proper Job watching the rugby, I’m nearing the end of a Riggwelter, and there is a Mud City in the cupboard. That’ll probably do me.
    I’m also listening to Chet Baker and cooking chilli, in case anyone wants to know.

bikebouy
    Free Member

&

Happy bouy..

singlespeedstu

Mud City

Great beer and brewed very near to us.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/MfNyGd]2016-09-17_02-44-46[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

CheesybeanZ

I’m also listening to Chet Baker and cooking chilli, in case anyone wants to know.

Ninja warrior on the tellybox , thia king prawn green curry later .

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Caesar Augustus and take away curry.

Tracey

Nice Rioja whilst the tea is cooking

CheesybeanZ

^^ which Rioja Tracey ?

tomhoward

Boss has brought back some Polish vodka (I think?)

It’s 95%abv and smells like burning. Haven’t dared let it past my lips yet…

allthepies
    Free Member

Hogs Back England’s Glory 3.5 pt takeout from the brewery today.

All gone so moving on to the bottle store.

chopchop
    Free Member

Jim beam double oak with a splash of water going down surprisingly nicely. Not as complex as Woodford estate but very smooth. Old vine ganacha with the curry earlier was tasty also.

rmacattack
    Free Member

saying were on the subject. did anyone do the honest brew promo from here?
    was tempted but didn’t like the thought of being roped into subscribe and cancel etc

Tracey

Campo Viejo

thejesmonddingo

Nice Tracey.

iainc

Couple of large Grey Goose and Fever Tree’s before a tasty roast chicken dinner 😀 There is an enticing large Jura left in the Christmas bottle which may get poured shortly 😀

km79
    Free Member

Caesar Augustus, Schiehallion and home made curry.

beagle
    Free Member

Whatever real ale is at the front of the shelf when I get back from hospital (to celebrate mini beagle number 2 arriving safely this afternoon) 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohhh congratz the Beagle family!

*slugs back a snifter.

CheesybeanZ

Beagle , excellent news on mini beagles healthy, arrival 😀

flaps
    Free Member

Had a few ales, might open the Johnnie Walker Gold now too!
    Went on a ride today and heard a loud ‘pop’ when going under a bridge, thought for a few seconds I’d gone over a carton… then the rear tyre went down. Bloody three inch nail in it!! Could have done with my hip flask then!

flaps
    Free Member

Congrats Beagle! Expect B1 to get more demanding and attention seeking as soon as you are all home now though. That happened with us.

smell_it
    Free Member

I’m on a bottle of Glenn Moray the Islay one which was my reward for fitting a friends kitchen. Has to be said she probably purchased it on price rather than any knowledge. But for what it is, it’s not bad at all, and a nice unexpected gift. I can’t moan about free booze 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

Tesco Palm drink from Ghana … 4% alcohol but try not to drink too much coz it is very nice.

beagle
    Free Member

Cheers All !!! Edit – Palm drink looks interesting. I pass a tescos on the way home too!!

peajay

Haig Club and Ginger Ale, prefer Bushmills!

colournoise

Slumming it tonight. Cans of Stowford Press.

slowoldman

Manzanilla followed by Pinot Grigio (with the smoked mackerel).

chewkw
    Free Member

beagle – Member
    Cheers All !!! Edit – Palm drink looks interesting. I pass a tescos on the way home too!!

I think not all Tescos have them because the drink is in the international section or the foreign food section.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Went to a new Cote after the cinema for a quick bite. They had some malbec on the specials menus, so I tried a glass and it was rank. Mentioned to waitress at the end that meal was great but wine was very disappointing, she admitted the the we’re trying it out and to her credit she took it off my bill, small gesture but lots of goodwill from that. Will definitely be back soon.

somafunk

Nowt but peppermint tea tonight through choice despite having 4 bottles of single malt and numerous reds in the house, the rock n’ roll dream is slowly withering.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Purity Mad Goose, Marston’s Old Empire

slowoldman

Mmm, Old Empire!

beagle
    Free Member

turned out to be a bourbon the father in law had left on the kitchen island. Good lad Mike.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Saturday night tipple’ is closed to new replies.