Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Satan and the great Christmas Conspiracy..
  • yunki
    Free Member

Is it the greatest story never told..?

As the relentless march towards the season of goodwill continues.. as we meticulously plan to forget the horrors of the world, the inequality and dissatisfaction, the poverty and war.. Satan’s (Santa’s sp?) spectacle looms ever closer and the feeling of inexorable doom grows daily in all but the most banal of xmas spirits..

Old Nick.. Saint Nick.. the Jolly Fat Fella..The man in red Shaita’an Claws himself shifts the doors of our perception and encourages us, no.. commands us to begin the vile task of brainwashing our children into the abominable cult of Christmas.. The Crescendo of capitalism and commerce that that keeps us all cowering and crazy creeps up to crush our creativity as we caper before his might like emotionally crippled court jesters..

but lets forget the forced familiarity and family fall-outs.. the stress and depression and drunken despair.. the rampant spending and relentless media bombardment.. the expensive toys on TV and the playground hysteria..

Is that sleigh bells I can hear..?
    Or is it the joyous sound of cash registers ringing as Scrooge rubs his hands in glee.. Our children like lambs to the slaughter line up before the meat grinder as our benevolent old patron, dear old Father Christmas, churns the greasy handle with a leer on his lips and a twinkle of grim determination lighting up his cold unsmiling eyes..

who wants more turkey..?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Calm down, dear. It’s only a turkey…

brakes
    Free Member

wrightyson
    Free Member

Shut up you miserable ****!! I’ll buy my kids everything I can afford so stick that in ya stocking!

yunki
    Free Member

ho ho ho

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I want a PS3 please Santana.

yunki
    Free Member

Shut up you miserable ****!!

Hey..!!
    I resemble that remark..
    I’m not utterly opposed to chrimbo though.. just commenting like..

this is the view from my kitchen..

yunki
    Free Member

Now…while Ol’ Mr. Yunki is in the toilet I feel I have to step in here…this is Mrs.Yunki speaking…

Believe it or not he is not as festively challenged as you may now all think…since meeting him, moving in with him and making his flat look like Santa’s grotto he took to the season fairly well…
    I am probably one of the most festive people there will ever be and love everything about the season and all that goes with it and whether just to humour me or because he genuinely feels the love, he gets involved, quite whole-heartedly sometimes, and especially since we’ve had our boy…
    Just remember when he moans and groans there’s still the little boy inside him that is just as excited as most of us and our kids…just wait ’til Christmas day and it’s time for presents!!

Best sign off :S…Happy Holidays All x

(BTW I’m aware my spelling is probably not up to STW standards so please excuse!)

bullheart
    Free Member

Pwned by a stealth post by your missus.

Ho ho ho…

😉

yunki
    Free Member

Bah Humbug.. 😳

Junkyard
    Free Member

god I am glad i am divorced I had one of those wifes [ sure she is lovely and no offence meant – hell she must be lovely she tolerates you ;-)] who loved xmas and was convinced I just put up a façade but deep down I really loved it …I used to crack about the 20th just to get her to STFU and leave me alone

This does not apply now I have kids its great if you have kids but pointless and consumerist if you dont

trailmonkey

its great if you have kids but pointless and consumerist if you dont

any more sweeping generalisations to add ?

i can think of loads of reasons to celebrate the timing and ethos of christmas – in a totally secular and non commercial way.

i’m sure you’re going to say that goodwill and charity, family bonding and a celebration of a return to the sun can be celebrated at any time but let’s face it, life tends to just get in the way for most of us.

if we only concentrate our efforts once a year then i don’t have a problem with that.

better than none.

Junkyard
    Free Member

any more sweeping generalisations to add

No yours will do 🙄

i’m sure you’re going to say

Dont take up mind reading as a career

wrightyson
    Free Member

Apologies junki ya miserable fecker 😉

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Bah Humbug, eh? Have a bit of Christmas spirit!

bikebouy
    Free Member

This Xmas thing..

You know..

It ain’t compulsory to get involved you know, you can just enjoy being with your family and having fun with them, it’s free and amazingly easy to do.

Presents are for paupers.

It’s the feeling of Luv “n” Understanding, Forgiveness and Hope you should want to be feeling..

Happy Holidays Y “n” Family.

tazzymtb

tazzymtb

rickmeister

Hah bumhug…

RustySpanner

A dozen mince pies eaten so far.

I’m hoping to crack the ton (in both senses) by the big day.

zippykona

The cash tills that Yunkie hears keep me in a job.
    So ho ho ho to you all.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Satan and the great Christmas Conspiracy..’ is closed to new replies.