Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sat Nav, innit?
  • jon1973
    Free Member

Link Fail

Jamie
    Free Member

If only there was link-nav.

CountZero

It's because plenty of people are incapable of thinking for themselves and using their brains to make rational decisions and instead blindly trust a machine to do their thinking for them, then, when things almost inevitably **** up they can blithely absolve themselves of responsibility for their actions, 'cos the satnav told me to go this way, dinnit'
    It's the same as the **** grockles who drive down onto beaches and get stuck in mud having driven past any number of signs warning of soft mud. Morons.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member
    l45key
    Free Member

Nothing to do with Sat Nav, just idiots who think they have time to cross the causeway, even when the notice says they can't.

Happens a couple of times a year without fail.

jon1973
    Free Member

yep, technology is no substitute for common sense.

Stu

One a month according to the report last year! Impressive stupidity… 🙄

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/8161185.stm

kimbers

so if i buy a tomtom for teh uk can i update it to europe at a later date?

philconsequence
    Free Member

yes…. tomtom still send me emails offering me various earope maps all the bloody time!

molgrips
    Free Member

A friend of a friend (really – it was the boyfriend of Jo who lived with my friend and uni and used to work in the Croft pub in Cardiff) got his car stuck in the mud in Cardiff Bay (before they built the barrage), so he borrowed his mates BMW to try and get it out. Yes, you've guessed it, he got that stuck too and the tide came in and swamped both cars. They were still there at the time I heard the story a few weeks later.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sat Nav, innit?’ is closed to new replies.