Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Saracen Kili Flyer Fork
  • haribodan
    Free Member

I am looking into a Kili Flyer frame and swapping the parts off my 2015 orange crush with a few upgrades. Has anyonegot experience with a 140mm fork on the kili frame or should i lower it to 130mm?

badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

I Run a 150 fox 34 on mine and its ace! I know a few folks who ran 140 secktors and again it worked well!

haribodan
    Free Member

Awesome news, should be good with 140mm revs then.
    What shock re you running and what size?

badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

I’ve got a Fox Float factory kashima CTD 200×50 which came as stamdard on the 12x frameset I’ve got. I’m going to put the new Evol sleeve on though for a bit more small bump sensitivity.

I think the Kili is a really capable bike for UK riding. I’m based in the lakes and use it for everything; hike a bikes, steep loamy rooty tracks, rocky bridleways, enduros and the odd DH track too.

hatter

140mm Fox 36 here, seems fine.

haribodan
    Free Member

I can get a 200×57 or a 216×63 for a good price. What would be the effects of using these shocks with this frame?

badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

What is a good price I have a spare shock which I’m looking to move on (CTD factory float 200×50) I think it even has the correct mounting hardwear for the kili. I’M looking for about 150 ish for it its had 4 months riding.

Th 216×63 will be too long and it will mess with geometry (steepen head angle raise bb) the 200×57 will probably be ok.

haribodan
    Free Member

Have ypu got any pictures?

badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

Yeah i have a for sale ad on pink bike, with pic on.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1889963/

drovercycles
    Free Member

Our demo bike is fitted with a 140mm Fox 32 and we’ve had positive feedback about the setup (it’s a medium, too small for me, so I don’t have direct experience, but OH has ridden it a bit recently and likes it).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Saracen Kili Flyer Fork’ is closed to new replies.