Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Saracen Ariel 152
  • smg13
    Free Member

Anyone got theirs yet,not talking about test bikes but ones you’ve purchased

freeman
    Free Member

Goin to be ordering one soon! Just out of interest, how tall are you and which size you got/getting?

smg13
    Free Member

I’m 6ft gone for a medium

wiggles
    Free Member

Ur bike is sarcin

Had to get that in there first, very nice looking frames though.

freeman
    Free Member

Think ill be on a medium too, sizes up similar to a large Mega which is what I used to ride.

l0key
    Free Member

yeap, picked mine up on friday, first day out today at bpw, with cwmcarn tomorrow. enjoying it so far, its replaced a cannondale moto.

it likes to decend and i‘ll get used to the 1×10 with 34t36c to get up the climbs, mtfu.

robowns
    Free Member

That looks really tidy.

rj
    Free Member

I’ve got an Ariel 14X and I really quite like it, but I got it cheap off of EBay and at that price I’d be looking at a Remedy or Stumpy Evo. In fact I could probably build quite a nice Banshee Spitfire or Cotic Rocket for that money. They’re a bit ambitious with their prices for what’s effectively a new brand (if you see what I mean).

smg13
    Free Member

Looks nice IOkey. Pick mine up Friday gonna swap to 2x tho getting on a bit for 1x

thegnarlycenturion
    Free Member

Bump. Any thoughts now people have ridden them for a while? Looks like a nice frame!

smg13
    Free Member

Anyone had play in the top pivot bearing?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Saracen Ariel 152’ is closed to new replies.