Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Saracen Ariel 1/2/3/X – shops/anyone in the North East got one?
  • gazc
    Free Member

i’m thinking of getting an ariel – anyone know if any shops in the north east got one in stock/anyone got one so i can have a look/feel for the geometry/squishiness of suspension etc?

thanks!

dickydutch

Cyclelogical in Forest Hall is a saracen dealer. Peter the owner is off at the moment I think after a road bike crash. Worth ringing up and speaking to hsi wife though who is running the shop.

gazc
    Free Member

thanks for that, none in stock but will try a few dealers from the saracen website, cheers

bennyboy1
    Free Member

Gaz – does that spell the end of your Heckler? Hope your well mate.

Ben.

angryratio
    Free Member

Whiptail at the coast has a saracen account and he could get them in, but, i don’t know if test rides and so on would be do able.

neninja
    Free Member

Gavin at Red Ape Bikes in Bishop Auckland usually has at least a couple of Ariel’s in stock.

Top guy – give him a ring on 01388 662116

gazc
    Free Member

ben – maybe the hecklers been great but fancy a change (i’ve had it 5 years now and gone through a few forks/shocks on it!) and something i can use for dh days too as then i can get rid of my asx and create some more space! hows that carbon thing you bought holding up? 😉

neninja – cheers for the heads up there, i’ll give them a ring tomoro and maybe pop by after a hamsterley mission, cheers! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Saracen Ariel 1/2/3/X – shops/anyone in the North East got one?’ is closed to new replies.