Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • santa cruz warranty UK
  • hpil
    Free Member

The pivot bearings on my 2006 Heckler are goosed. Does the lifetime warranty offered by SC apply to the States only, or does it cover the UK as well?

z1ppy

Yes, the reply I got:

Cut a long story short I just need the bearings back with a copy of the receipt and I will send fresh ones out

The replacements were sent out promptly

neil853
    Free Member

Yep life time, the warranty experience I’ve had with jungle and jonty specifically has been outstanding

carlos
    Free Member

Yup, as above it’s a dead simple process, send in a copy of your receipt and borked bearings. I got a set off them last week, turnaround is a couple days.

I bought the proper tools and whilst it’s a bit of an outlay it makes it a real easy removal – install. Make sure you fit the blue seal so it faces inwards

hpil
    Free Member

Cheers all, sounds promising. What are the correct tools – I’ve got the old ones off using a wooden dowel as punch, albeit I now have one bearing stuck on the thru’ bolt…?

carlos
    Free Member

Tools are available at the shop on SC Uk website. I called to check compatibility with mine. Literally took 10 mins once the axel is out.

hpil
    Free Member

Sent my knackered bearings off on Monday, and replacements arrived yesterday (Friday). Great service from Jungle!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘santa cruz warranty UK’ is closed to new replies.