Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Santa Cruz v10 stolen x 2
  • nigelbrogan
    Free Member

Hi every one, we had two bikes stolen on Sunday the 28th July from the inside of our car. Please can you key a eye open for them. They were taken from the vehicle parked at the chase pub in Rugeley. Any information would be great rewards offered for the return of the bikes.

Bike one, was a carbon v10 with white fox 40 with a rock shock vivid rc2 coil, hope brakes and hubs with a bontrager front rim and a mavic 729 rear rim, with burgtec handle bars.

Bike two, Santa Cruz v10 mk3 alloy bike. Fitted with avid code brakes hope hubs with mavic 729 rims and rock show boxxers,

Both bikes are black they were taken between 14:30 to 15:00

iolo
    Free Member

That’s shit. Maybe put up a few photos and spec on here together with an approximate time they were stolen.
    The more information you put up the better.

mulv1976
    Free Member

Which pub in Rugeley?

Edit: Sorry, just noticed that is was the chase. It doesn’t surprise me tbh. I hope you get them back and I’ll keep an eye out.

iolo
    Free Member

Good edit nigelbrogan.
    I hope you get them back

looneylunn
    Free Member

I’ve seen a lad riding what looks like a V10 with boxers local to me a couple of times. It doesn’t look right as he looks like he commutes on it and I got suspicious when I saw him??. I’m not totally sure on the bike spec as he went passed me in the opposite direction and only got a quick glance.

Have you got any pictures and I’ll try to get a better look next time. He seems to ride past the same spot at the same time which is handy!

Stephenlunn@live.co.uk

Steve

Shergie
    Free Member

Have a look here http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-lost-a-v10-carbon and here http://london.craigslist.co.uk/bik/4072689628.html as i think someone found it…
    Does anyone know this guy to get him on the case?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz v10 stolen x 2’ is closed to new replies.