Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Santa Cruz UK – Excellent Customer Service
  • superfli
    Free Member

Just felt I should share with all how pleased I am with the CS of SC UK/Jungle 🙂
    You often hear praise of Hope + Orange, but so much from these guys.
    I’ve had to replace my pinch bolts of my 09 Heckler. First contact and they send me some new bolts FOC. I fit em (extracting old one with grabbit), bike starts creaking so I replace the bearings as well. This time my torque wrench wasnt clicking and I though I was over torquing, so I stopped. Bike creaking a little bit, so I retorqued the bolts again, this time trusting the wrench. Fkn bolt snapped and deep inside the thread, so I cant use a grabbit. Embarrassingly, I contact Jonty at SC UK again. He’s sending out new bolts FOC and giving me a local engineer contact details.

I know its not a lot, just a couple of pinch bolts and postage, but its sometimes the little things that leave a good impression and SC UK have certainly done that.
    🙂
    Dave

neil853
    Free Member

I’ve had the same quality of service from Jonty@SCUK with some bolts. Top fellas.

honourablegeorge

I had dealings with Jonty too, he’s one of the good guys.

fisgard
    Free Member

+1 for jonty, he’s a good egg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz UK – Excellent Customer Service’ is closed to new replies.