Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Santa Cruz Nomad on Ebay
  • alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Im currently selling my 2010 Santa Cruz Nomad Mk. 2

Did the usual im sure that most folk do, checking Ebay etc.

Spotted this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-custom-built-Santa-Cruz-Nomad-Full-Sus-lightest-Alu-Nomad-in-the-UK-/200801228960?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item2ec0af98a0

A bit mis-leading really as its a 2008 frame, built in 2012……..

Anyway imo it’s over priced, mine is better specced (apart from forks) and £500 cheaper, yet no interest as yet 🙁

Any honest, worthy opinions on why mine has not sold?

No prizes for comments such as ‘Drop the price by £1k and i will take it’ 🙂

Cheers Yawl,

Alan.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Yours realistically is a onceinalifetime opportunity at £1500 or less.

😉

When the likes of bikescene are literally slashing the cost of new carbon SC’s the chances that anyone will want an xl alloy one will be slim at the best of times.

I feel your pain but also smirk as that colour is gopping!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member
    wallop

Have faith – his hasn’t sold either. He seems to be living in a bit of a dream world on some of those components (either that or he has been royally ripped off).

OwenP

As someone else who rides XL sized 26″ bikes, i do wonder if more people who would have been looking to buy XL’s are looking more at 29ers these days. I know i am….

Just one possibility there.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’ve seen a very, very similar advert to that before.

dawson

all the same text copied and pasted on that ebay listing – yet that other thread said it was closed as it had been sold…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

In relation to nomad values, in 2009 I bought a 2006 Nomad with lyriks, saint, XT, Hope etc on ebay for £1500. That seemed to be the going rate. I sold the frame (and a few bits) a year later for £600. Some high end bikes hold their prices, some don’t.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Nomad on Ebay’ is closed to new replies.