• This topic has 55 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Santa Cruz Chameleon frames- where are they all?!
  • gazc
    Free Member

finally got round to finishing it off, took it for a quick spin up a farm track but so far it rides as good as i remember 😀 tempted to put zee 1×10 on it

EDIT: wish i took the fork lowers to get powder coated too, maybe a tad too much blue though…

hora
    Free Member

Sniff, Looks shit. Be better off buying a carbon frame and selling it cheap to someone IMO.

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

I’ve got a Med which is 16″ i think in Rootbeer that i’m about to sell. Just not got around to getting my ass in gear.

D0NK

Just out of interest: has anyone ever broken a Chameleon frame?

Mattmagic broke his, but he breaks everything.

tempted by daftvader’s ad but as the fun stiff ali hardtail I already have in the attic isn’t getting ridden I’m not sure I should be buying something very similar.

hora
    Free Member

‘ve got a Med which is 16″ i think in Rootbeer that i’m about to sell. Just not got around to getting my ass in gear.

Very interested – cant see your email in your profile but mines in mine 🙂

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

Emailed you Hora but heres the photos i have for now.
    [img]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt143/jcf84/IMG_5264_zps91166f80.jpg[/img]

D0NK

you haven’t drawn around the tools on your toolboard – is disappoint 🙁

elliot100
    Free Member

I saw a nice shiny one in the Santa Cruz HQ last week, along with with Steve, Greg and Josh’s old bikes 😉

hora
    Free Member

Ygm back 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Weyhey, finally a new Chameleon 🙂

vincienup
    Free Member

My Chameleon (mk2) is not leaving. Ever. Seems to get ridden almost as much as my cross bike.

I’m not sure I believe breaking is possible without power tools.

It’s probably a bike to go a size larger than normal on, and I have cursed rear mud clearance at times…

A rare, dry day in the woods…

burnie
    Free Member

I love mine (Of 2003 vintage I believe). Even though it is a little small I could never bring myself to sell it. Part of me wishes it would break so that I can replace it with a larger frame (probably just a larger Cham). But as vincienup said it just refuses to die!

hora
    Free Member

Got me one on its way….in rootbeer brown 8)

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

You’ll need to get picks up once it’s built up hora!!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Now its time to admit I’m old and get a steel 29er hard tail.

hora
    Free Member

A pickup? Isn’t that something I’d have on a guitar?

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Chameleon frames- where are they all?!’ is closed to new replies.