Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Santa Cruz Bullit For Sale On ebay – Perhaps the best bike advert I've ever read
  • druff
    Free Member

Stumbled across this Bullit for sale on ebay earlier, the description for which amused me no end. If it was you that posted it, thanks!

robhughes
    Free Member

Brilliant.
    That’s how things should be advertised. 😆

stevede
    Free Member

Read that top to bottom, better than anything i’ve read on here lately! That man deserves a sale.

roddi18
    Free Member

Brilliant!

norcosix
    Free Member

i think i may add him to my list to always see what he is selling !! guy is off his rocker.

ash.addy
    Free Member

That was just classic

stevenc
    Free Member

LOL

boxelder

OMG – purple grips……….

Coyote
    Free Member

Great ad!

RealMan
    Free Member

Needs to sort out that front brake cable.

beanieripper
    Free Member

could never ride that bike though without thinking about skiddy pants….hilarious

Graham_Clark

Class… 😆

Brightened up my already dull day!

M6TTF
    Free Member

brillant, and local too – had to be a northerner 🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Yet another one. People always write retarded ads like this, supposedly to be funny. As an eBay regular, I’d rather just write an advert that sells what I’m selling rather than trying to be a comedian.

_tom_
    Free Member

Yet another one. People always write retarded ads like this, supposedly to be funny. As an eBay regular, I’d rather just write an advert that sells what I’m selling rather than trying to be a comedian.

Ok, Buzz Killington 😆

bigjim

ace!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Bullit For Sale On ebay – Perhaps the best bike advert I've ever read’ is closed to new replies.