Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Santa Cruz Bronson (Carbon), Trek Fuel EX8, Felt F95 STOLEN – Wokingham
  • outofoffice74
    Free Member

Hi All,

I am running out of places to look for my bikes that were stolen on Tuesday 17 June so I thought I should post something to this community.

Some dirty low lives broke into my garage while my family and I were asleep up stairs and stole my brand new SC Bronson. To add insult to injury they stole my Trek Fuel EX8 and Felt F95 road bike (with Garmin Edge 800) as well. The Bronson was a present for my 40th Birthday so it isn’t just about the money but the sentiment behind it.

The bikes were stolen from Wokingham and I would appreciate it if everyone could keep an eye out and CHECK THE SERIAL NUMBER before buying a cheap Bronson bike or frame.

Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon
    Large Black Frame
    Wide Lightening Wheels (dent in the rear rim)
    Rockshox Reverb stealth dropper seat post
    XT 2x Group Set

Trek Fuel EX8
    Bontrager front rim
    Mavic Rear rim
    KS Dropper Seat post with home made remote

Felt F95 Road bike

I am guessing I will never see them again but hoping that someone stumbles across my bikes and will contact me.

For now I am in retirement until the day I win the lottery to replace my rides.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that. Were they not insured?

outofoffice74
    Free Member

No – gutted

tonykay41
    Free Member

I’m in Camberley and travel around a lot with work I’ll keep eyes open do u have pics u could post up

boltonjon

Gutted for you mate – live in Wokingham as well

Will keep an eye out

outofoffice74
    Free Member

Thanks guys. I really appreciate you keeping an eye out for them. Here is a link to the bikes that was published in the Wokingham news:
    My stolen bikes

ajf
    Free Member

😯 Bloody hell!

My new (to me) bike (3 miles on it only) was stolen Monday from work so I feel for you.

granny_ring

Not insured……ouch.
    Hope you manage to get them back.

outofoffice74
    Free Member

Thanks – those that steal bikes and break into other people’s houses really are the pond scum of society (not sure I can say that on here). Not to mention cowards.

deejayen
    Free Member

It might be worth registering on the FindThatBike website. You can get it to email you a daily update of bikes matching keywords (eg ‘Bronson’) which have been listed on eBay or Gumtree etc.

I had a bike stolen last October – unfortunately, it’s not surfaced, but the FindThatBike service can help.

I really hope you get them back.

Andy

Scummers. Live in Wokingham district – will keep an eye out.

kimbers

Take it you’d been riding swinlet, finished a night ride a few weeks back at 11ish to see 3 shifty looking lads get in their car and drive off as there were a few of us

Doesn’t help you really but just saying like

outofoffice74
    Free Member

Yeah, been to Swinley every weekend (all 6 of them) with it. Next time you see dodgy lads, whip out your phone and take a pic……I’m not holding out too much hope of seeing the bikes again but I am keen to make it difficult for these people to get away with bikes as possible.

outofoffice74
    Free Member

Registered on find that bike, thanks for the advice.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

That sucks. Will keep an eye out.

I think they often follow people home when seeing bikes on cars.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Bronson (Carbon), Trek Fuel EX8, Felt F95 STOLEN – Wokingham’ is closed to new replies.