Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Santa Cruz Bronson
  • Carlos45
    Free Member

Has anybody ridden one yet?

I’ve read quite a few reviews online which all seem fairly positive. Had a v quick demo myself and it didn’t feel much different to my 26er. I’m not interested in 29″ (just didn’t like the feel I’m afraid)

I dont want to reignite the debate on cost – just interested in how people feel it rides.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

You didn’t like it so you’re not going to buy one right?

Does it really matter what others think?

Carlos45
    Free Member

I did like it btw – felt completely natural despite the frame size being too small …. just didnt have the time to ride it more…

Am quite keen to get more of an AM bike so its on my list…

hughjayteens
    Free Member

I spent a day on a Bronson C at an FOD uplift day recently and came away in love! To be honest, I am unsure how it would compare with a 26″ equivalent like a Blur TRC but compared with my 165mm but shorter and steeper Maverick ML8 it felt amazing. Very light, but never felt short on travel and on the smoother faster stuff like Verderers descent, it almost felt like I was cheating such was the way I could pull away from all of my group (and I’m relativelty unfit at present).

Regardless of cost or wheelsize debates, it’s a fantastic piece of kit although I have been advised to get the 2014 model Fox 34s as the ones on this bike did dive through their mid travel rather readily when in descend mode.

Mine should be coming in a month or so – am very closely to saying f*ck it and going for XX1 and Enve spec as I have been working very bloody hard and haven’t bought a new bike for 3-4 years!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Bronson’ is closed to new replies.