Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Santa Cruz Blur LT or Yeti 575 that is the question??? ANYONE?
  • RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Those discounted Blur LT2’s are a flippin bargain!

I’d be getting one of those and building it up with a few secondhand bits, if it were me!

neninja
    Free Member

A mate bought one of the LT2’s from Bike Treks – he went to camp for a night on Helvellyn and came home with a new Blur frame!!

It got built up this week – it’s lovely

uplink
    Free Member

I’ve just today had to take the rear triangle of my 575 in for a warranty claim
    The carbon/alloy bonding near the main pivot has failed 😥

richoutthere
    Free Member

took the yeti out around the streets today for half an hour. After setting up the shock forks and fiddling around it felt great. Not much to test it really though, cobbles and a few flights of stairs were the best i could do.
    Have to say I’m not bowled over by the 575. It felt a little too soft somehow, although i didn’t bottom the suspension out so maybe it’s just the extra travel. Feels like it riding half way down the travel too which was odd. It’s not too big for reach but was a long way to dab a toe! (and i’m not short ass either).
    I was hoping i’d be stoked, and buy it on the spot, but may need a proper test off road to get the benefit.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Blur LT or Yeti 575 that is the question??? ANYONE?’ is closed to new replies.