Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SanDisk Sansa Fuze- anyone got one?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

As title really, anyone on here got one/used one?
    Thoughts?

Ta, Duane 🙂

BlobOnAStick

Yep. Love it, but only really because of the sound quality. It sounds absolutely marvelous with a decent pair of ‘phones (haven’t used the ones it came with)

The user interface isn’t as intuative as the Creative it replaced, and if you want to view video (or pictures) then you have to convert them using the Sansa media converter.

Much more than I could say here: Anythingbutipod Sansa Fuse forum
    Ben

BlobOnAStick

Oh. and I should say that it takes a bit of DIY to get it working – it ain’t slick when syncronising in my experience.

Having said that, the firmware is regularly updated to sort out user requests and the Sansa website is quite friendly when it comes to explaining what to do.

Ben

Duane…
    Free Member

Thanks a lot mate.
    Im looking at getting the 12gb one, to replace my old 4gb iPod Nano (as Ive filled it up, and Ive found em at a good price)). Any ideas how it compares to the iPod user interface etc?

BlobOnAStick

No, I’ve never used an Ipod, but i suspect it’ll be an inferior experience using the interface (I believe it’s also difficult to sync playlists for example)

It works really well for me as I tend to listen to whole albums, so I just set it going and listen – the interface isn’t really a problem for me.

Ben

duckers
    Free Member

I’ve been looking at the 8gb Sansa clip for a while now, waiting for it to drop a little in price (although £38 isnt bad for 8gb!!), believe me you wont be dissapointed in sound quality and its smaller and tougher than the iPlod.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SanDisk Sansa Fuze- anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.