Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sanderson Soloist – Forks
  • swisstim
    Free Member

Just bought a soloist frame and I am going to swap all the bits from my P7 over to it, wondering if anybody had any experiences of a 130mm fork on the front end of one of these – i’m running RC41 XCam at the mo, and still really like them – light and plush still, so it will pain me to get rid of them. But I do know the soloist is really for 100-120mm, any thoughts?

swisstim
    Free Member

Whoop whoop, if nothing else, this post has taught me i’m in my own niche…..

matt_outandabout

lol

them sandersons look right – any pics of yours?

swisstim
    Free Member

Not yet matt, it’s in the bike stand awaiting donor parts from the P7, sadly work got in the way today otherwise….I’ll post some finished pics when done… All I will say is that it looks really pretty…the ebb is a thing of beauty, and it does have nice lines.

plecostomus
    Free Member

i have some sidneys on mine 100mm

plecostomus
    Free Member

here

swisstim
    Free Member

Very nice plecostomus, looking good, where was that picture taken? Were you out on that at the weekend?

plecostomus
    Free Member

its taken at home in north wales, nah not this weekend it was a couple of weeks ago.

alpin
    Free Member

on my old sanderson i was running revs sagged to about 120mm, winding them in on the climbs. didn’t fell at all odd.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sanderson Soloist – Forks’ is closed to new replies.