Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Samsung or Dell laptop? any quality difference?
  • alp_girl
    Free Member

I’ve pretty much narrowed my selection down to the Samsung SF310 or Dell Latitude E4310; never had a Samsung laptop before, anyone on here particularly happy or unhappy with theirs…?

Thanks for any comments 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

I have a Samsung at home and Dells at work. Both work fine. The Samsung looks nicer (shiny which my wife likes) but is more plasticy and the Dell does feel more solid.

Jamie
    Free Member

Both will have comparable build quality. I imagine with Dell you will get slightly better VFM.

scuttler

Currently wrestling with a similar argument between Dell XPS 15 and Samsung Q430 or R580. As it stands the Q430 is better VFM as its price has just nosedived by 100 quid but I’m hoping the Dell will drop over or after Xmas as ultimately it’s a better overall spec looking at the future (1MB graphics, excellent sound, 7200rpm HDD, USB 3.0). I’m torn though and imagine I would be happy with either.

luked2
    Free Member

I’ve just got a new Dell laptop at work. It’s mostly fine but the keyboard is horrid. It

just doesn’t feel right. Feels as though it needs a good squirt of GT85 or something.

Since my job involves lots of typing it’s a bit of a struggle tbh.

alp_girl
    Free Member

oh, I’m glad I’m not the only one a bit torn between the two brands… I’ve only had Dells before, but the Samsung spec looks pretty good. interesting comment about the Samsung feeling plasticy, I think I’ll see if I can find one in the shops and actually look at it in “real life” 😳

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Samsung or Dell laptop? any quality difference?’ is closed to new replies.