Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Samsung Galaxy screen, scratch resistant?
  • michaelmcc
    Free Member

The screen protector on my S5 is wearing off (not peeling off as I can get a free replacement for this), just getting in the way.
    If I tear it off is the screen likely to get badly scuffed up without a protector? Maybe I don’t even need one?

Cheers.

hugo
    Free Member

No different to any other screen.

Get one of the tempered glass protectors. They’re excellent.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Thought some screens would be treated for scratch resistance? Like good watches? Surely a screen on a cheap phone would scratch more easily.

MrOvershoot

Well I’ve had an S2, S4 & now an S6 and have never used any screen protector thingy. The surface of each screen was/is scratch free despite using them in a factory environment.
    I don’t see the point of having an HD screen to then stick a blurry bit of stuff over it? That and the phone manufacturers spend a fair wodge developing scratch resistant screens.

jb72
    Free Member

+1 for the tempered glass. I’ve got an S5 and this is the first time I’ve used one – massive improvement over the film ones.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Cheers chaps. I’ll rip this crappy film one off for now and look into one of the glass ones. It never felt great to be honest, was kinda sold it by the salesman in the shop on getting the phone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Samsung Galaxy screen, scratch resistant?’ is closed to new replies.