Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Sam Houghton challenge next weekend roll call and a favour :-)
  • postierich
    Free Member

So who is doing it from STW and anyone got a spare entry going? need a pair but a solo would be good entries have closed early as they have sold out 🙁

vickypea
    Free Member

I’m doing it but don’t have a spare entry sorry. If you live locally you could turn up on the day and there’s bound to be a few who don’t turn up. Especially if the weather’s dodgy.

postierich
    Free Member

I,m just down the road in Kendal will be turning up riding drinking and dancing what ever rain or shine!

tomaso
    Free Member

I’m there but you knew that. 11.40 start and then put the party lights up.

postierich
    Free Member

Hope you have your racin legs on to keep up with Simon 🙂

tomaso
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

postierich
    Free Member

bump! 🙂

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Postie, just tried SI Entries now and it still apears to be open for entry??

Havent got my wallet with me so hope it is still open when I get home tonight!!

steel4real
    Free Member

Yes, I had a look at the website and then through the SI Entries thing (twice to try either the short or long course)on behalf of my GF as she wants to do it ! right up to the point of having to pay and there was no mention of it being full ?

Anyone know if it is confirmed full and if so where ???

postierich
    Free Member

Strange! accepted my entry but it was definitely saying full last night!

Entries are still open
    https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?elid=Y&event_id=1442

Great route if you fancy ravin the lakeland hills with the gates open bands and beer and the brewery whats not to like free camping to!

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Bugger!! Its full again 😐

breadcrumb

I’ve fancied having a go at this. Is it SS’able?

postierich
    Free Member

Yes i am doing it on a SS 32:18 normal wheels!everyone will be walking up Garburn Pass

Bugger Pete!

breadcrumb

Think I’ll have a crack next year then.

To be honest it’s came round quicker than I thought, this year is flying by!

tomaso
    Free Member

You can always turn up to the camping beer and band bit and go to for a ride in another valley :mrgreen:

lecky94
    Free Member

Ill be there on the start line next to tomaso at 11.40,but after having a blast of scarlet fever all week im not sure if ill make it round :(..ill be fine for the beer though. 😀

postierich
    Free Member

12.10 start for me so you have a 30 minute head start Tom 🙂

blakeatron
    Free Member

I live in windermere and have been doing bits of it for weeks!

My start is 10.40, had a big off last weekend so currently covered in gravel rash and bandages – should be ok for sat…

sumomatt
    Free Member

11.30 for me and Mrs Sumo.

postierich
    Free Member

Route is riding well after yesterdays rain 🙂
    http://www.strava.com/activities/151018343

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Sounds a great event, my love of the lakes makes me want to do this next year. Postierich, you about for a ride next Friday?.

postierich
    Free Member

Wednesday is my day off next week!

SimonR

Looking forward to this – love the trails round there.

I think we’ve got a start time of about 10 o’clock but I’ll need to double check.

postierich
    Free Member

The event is apparently full but are taking entries on the day but you will not get a feed from Wilfs at the end!
    Any other Singletrackers doing it weather looks good and 3 bands playing in the marquee at the end not forgetting the free camping!

bokonon
    Free Member

I will be trundling into Staveley on Saturday at the end of giving the Lakeland 200 a go, will be about waiting for trains etc. looks like I am unlikely to get a quick bite to eat there.

postierich
    Free Member

Good to see your giving the Lakeland 200 another crack hope your map reading and mechanicals improve 🙂

sefton
    Free Member

the best race I did last year! highly recommend it. get some beers to take away after too.

catcher
    Free Member

Hey up Postie, I thought that was your bus parked up at finish line – havn’t seen you since Finale which is going back a bit!

postierich
    Free Member

I might have changed a bit since Finale 🙂
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/nGvLW5]SAM_0212[/url] by Richard Munro, on Flickr

catcher
    Free Member

Yep. Looks like you’ve lost some gears too! You living oop north now? Wise choice 😉

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Sam Houghton challenge next weekend roll call and a favour :-)’ is closed to new replies.