Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Sam Hill in typical responsive form.
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

Boss

And tenth

mtbel
    Free Member

few words are required with Satan running the show

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs[/video]

Lourdes is def the place to take that fight next 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

JHJ to the thread JHJ to the thread!!!! Another thing that will make you think….

JoeG
    Free Member

I wonder what monster 666 satan lady thinks about dinosaurs… 😡

“Do you know what a MILF is?” 😆 😆 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well she did have the big cans….

IGMC

chrishc777
    Free Member

‘Jesus said: “my people perish through lack of knowledge ignorance”‘

GHill

Stupid question got the answer it deserved IMO.

deanfbm
    Free Member

^ditto

sharkattack

Sam Hill is cool. He just jams up a bit when people stick a camera in his face. I’d be exactly the same.

Better than opening your mouth and coming across like…erm, some other downhill riders I can think of.

BoardinBob

Awesome response but never mind Sam in 10th, Wyn Masters was 3rd!!!

Northwind

He gave more useful information in that one word than the entire atherton family would manage in a 30 minute show.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wyn & Ed have a large number of KOM’s in that area…. home game advantage there!

sharkattack

He gave more useful information in that one word than the entire atherton family would manage in a 30 minute show.

Yeah, ya know, like, ya know, yeah, ya know, like, totally stoked.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

So from this we glean we can all sell our spds

crankrider
    Free Member

I am not sure if Sam jams up in front of the camera or it is a combination of his sense of humour and no-bullshit kind of attitude.

Ask as silly question – get a simple answer, no in-depth explaination about how he doesnt ride clipped in or other such crap.

I am glad people like him, ratboy, steve smith etc are around, somebody has to beat the athertons..

maxtorque

Looking at the video highlights of the event, i don’t really think many of the stages in NZ would have favoured clipped in riders particularly. They seemed to consist of a lot of low speed off-camber-tech-rooty-loamy-ness, rather than long fast pedally uphill bits where SPD would make a difference…….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The highlights seemed to concentrate on the low speed fall off bits. It’s interesting having been to a place and seeing how it comes across on film. I’ll probably try and do the stages when I’m next over.

elliott-20
    Free Member

Sam Hill is DH riding IMO, his results don’t do him justice. Along with Rat, Peaty, Smith they bring that element of a down-to-earth, ‘ride to live’ attitude to the sport and not just because they’re trying to keep their sponsors happy.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Sam Hill in typical responsive form.’ is closed to new replies.