Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Salzkagummat 2010
  • mlewis
    Free Member

Anyone know what this enduro is like? I’ve done the Cristalp looking for a new challenge. Anyone have any experiences of the 209Km route?

Matt Lewis

paul78
    Free Member

Hi Matt..

Been a while, i plan on going this year.. get that superfly ready and come with us:)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i’ll throw my hat in provisionaly for next year, but i’m way too unfit an my knee isnt 100% so not this year.

mlewis
    Free Member

Hello Paul,

How’s things? I would love to but have left it way too late this year. I’ve got a little boy and another on the way so all dates have to be in the diary months in advance! Let me know how you get on? Singlespeeding it?

Are you at 24/12 this summer?

Matt

paul78
    Free Member

Matt,

Good thanks.. yeah will be singlespeeding it… i forgot you had extended your family:)

Not sure about 24/12.. SITS for sure.

Sam

A friend of mine does it every year and loves it (assuming you mean salzkammergut ;-). I was hoping to go out there this year but unfortunately didn’t come together – next is a possibility…

mlewis
    Free Member

Extending my family every year is going to be too costly for me! Sam, that sounds a good endorsement if your mate races it every year. Does he do the 209km version?

I’ll sneak that one into the calendar for next year then. The plan is to do both the Salz and the crist.

Matt

mlewis
    Free Member

Paul, Singlespeeding 209km? Nutter.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Salzkagummat 2010’ is closed to new replies.