Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Salvage Hunters with Drew Pritchard
  • rewski
    Free Member

Can’t get enough of this, recently discovered on Quest.

allthepies
    Free Member

I’m a fan too.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Its fun isn’t it.
    I don’t get these loons who are past retirement age, have multiple barns FULL of random crap and don’t want to sell any of it, because “its for a project”.
    Well why did you invite him down? For a chat about the weather? FFS

bikebouy
    Free Member

MrsBouys favourite programme, I hate it.

He has a “stand” in Liberty in Town. Seems to have a good few pieces selling there upwards of£15k, not bad for a junk salesman.

rewski
    Free Member

Some nice bits on his website

unovolo
    Free Member

If you watch the bidders carefully on ‘For the love of cars’ you will see him and his missus, he had a bid on the Golf GTI that was on the other week.

Agreed its a great program would love to do what he does.

rewski
    Free Member

I spotted him on the police rover one.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I think you’ll find that ALL the cars they do up are sold at the same auction. Probably.

revs1972
    Free Member

Reminds me of the Harry Enfield character who sold tat to the toffs in his antiques shop

brodie
    Free Member

We like watching the repeats then checking his website to see how much he sells the items for. That man make some serious money!!

kimbers

Oh come on its so staged

‘Looks like Cheeky chappy Drew’s trip to the old junkhouse is wasted’

‘But wait’ says his sidekick, what’s that!? ‘Ooh its an authentic 1920s hat stand, I can polish that up and sell it for 5 grand’

muddyground
    Free Member

In comparison to everything else on, even staged, it’s harmless and T seems such a nice guy. 45 channels, and end up watching some guy rummage around a shed. Does amuse when they expect us to believe he drove 700 miles to buy a £25 seat. Look on his website – prices are quite staggering.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

quite enjoy The Liquidator which is on shortly after as well, money make money

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I keep meaning to drop by his place when we’re in the area. I don’t actually think some of the stuff on his site is badly priced at all!

andyl
    Free Member

I spotted him on the police rover on .

So far all the auctionsvseem to be on the same day, they are just pretending they are different days. Have seen the police car and the Aston in the background on the last one I watched.

badnewz
    Free Member

Henry Cole has tried something similar with Shed and Buried, but its boring.

unovolo
    Free Member

The auctions are all the same day as its always peeing down outside when they bring the cars round and when getting the auctioneers opinion he always has a black eye.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Salvage Hunters with Drew Pritchard’ is closed to new replies.