Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Salsa Bell Lap 31.8 O/s – cheapest place?
  • Rik
    Free Member

Cheapest I can find is £50 + postage for the 31.8 oversize bars, compared to £25 for the 26mm.

But I need the 31.8s in 46cm.

Any cheap places I’m missing?

charliedontsurf

http://www.charliethebikemonger.com/salsa-bell-lap-bars-993-p.asp

Not the cheapest but you are buying from a real shop with real people who actually ride bikes.

Also they are in stock now. A lot of mail order shops don’t carry the stock causing delays.

And some use slave children to stuff the tiny jiffy bags, their tiny undersized hands are ideal for picking spoke nipples.*

* probably not true.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I would’ve said go to Charlie but he’s recommended himself already 🙂

MrTall
    Free Member

I got mine (46cm for my Fargo)at my LBS (but like Charlie said they had to order them in) and i think they price matched for me at about £50.

I’ve never seen deals on these bars, they always seem to be at full rrp. Either try the classifieds or buy from Charlie. Whenever i’ve used him the service has always been excellent.

Just out of interest Charlie, any reason why there is such a price differential between the OS size and the 26.0mm ones? A bit more i can understand but double???

cynic-al
    Free Member

I have a set I am thinking of selling, email in profile.

charliedontsurf

The 26.0 Vs 31.8mm thing… they use a different alloy, so apparently stronger and lighter material.

Great bars… I am a real fan of these and the woodchippers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Salsa Bell Lap 31.8 O/s – cheapest place?’ is closed to new replies.