Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 2016 Salsa Beargrease – PAINT !
  • AlexSimon

About time that paint got interesting again.
    Reminds me of 80s/90s Klein

http://salsacycles.com/culture/2016_beargrease_lineup

AlexSimon

The new 27+ Pony Rustler looks good too:

and the Cutthroat

bikebouy
    Free Member

I like the paint on the cuthroat, nice that. The top beargrease in purples nice too, other two a bit … hmmm… but then I guess they’d look good in real life.

wwaswas

That middle one – “For when a fat bike doesn’t say “look at me!” with enough volume”

AlexSimon

This was always my fav Klein colour:

zinaru
    Free Member

reminds me of a pink /green stump jumper from around 88? i thought it was totally amazing at the time although my jaded graphic design eyes would probably vomit these days.

i do like the pink/orange fade job though on the bg…

AlexSimon

eminds me of a pink /green stump jumper from around 88? i thought it was totally amazing at the time although my jaded graphic design eyes would probably vomit these days.

My best friend had that. I remember trying to find touch-up paint as it chipped easily 🙂

It looked amazing at the time.

GregMay
    Free Member

Personally looking forward to the new tyres that they (QBP) are making 🙂

zinaru
    Free Member

thats the… bleuuurgghhhh!!!

STATO
    Free Member

Have you noticed the Pony Rustler is exactly the same as the Horsethief bar paint and the size wheels it comes with, bit of a strange choice to go with 2 ‘models’ which shops need to stock.

Now Salsa has a UK distributor we can hope to see some of these, but im bracing myself for the prices, the Carbon Pony is already $700 more than similar spec Specialized Camber (£3000 UK price), can see that being a £4000 bike by the time it hits our shops.

AlexSimon

Have you noticed the Pony Rustler is exactly the same as the Horsethief

no – I was blinded by the paint!

benji
    Free Member

I’m really liking the orange/pink paint think it looks very smart, hope they have done a colour coded front fork, but I fear not, it’s all about the bluto these days.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘2016 Salsa Beargrease – PAINT !’ is closed to new replies.