Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • salmiakkikoskenkorva!!!
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

oh yes, I touch ears! (my dear friends Tatu & Jenni have brought me a bottle of the gods own booze!)

this is what I'm talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmiakkikoskenkorva

mmmmmmtasty!! kippis!

househusband

…The taste of Salmiakki Koskenkorva resembles strongly that of black licorice and cough medicine…

Sounds wonderful..! 😯

tails
    Free Member

Mleh! You can get a pill for under a fiver now. enjoy ya drink 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

kids 🙄

bent_udder
    Free Member

Oh god. Not that stuff.

Looks like molten tar, tastes like an elephant's foreskin (according to a former colleague) and produces the most hideous hangovers.

I (slightly) remember a trip to Finland with a bunch of fellow journalists years ago that involved that stuff. Pure carnage from start to finish. Luckily the company we were seeing were very sympathetic (the guy who'd led us astray had a reputation, even amongst the Finns and Russians in the company) and we were bundled off to the company steam room after 20 minutes of slightly groggy questioning and one hungover journalist springing an impromptu nosebleed at the boardroom table.

Kippis, nonetheless.

DrJ

bent_udder – sounds like my own memory – or lack of memory – of a trip to Finland. I am pretty sure it involved drinking Russian champagne from a lady's shoe in a cellar in Turku.

On the liquorice subject – had a really nice liquorice desert on Saturday, and then discovered that the taste of crisp white wine with the dissolved liquorice that had been stuck to my teeth was strange but addictive!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I really hoped this would be a thread about Pingu. Once again, I am dissapointed.

Notter
    Free Member

Yep I know that stuff, a Finnish work colleague (built like a brick sh*t house!) used to usually have some with him on work trips, was only referred to as "The Black Stuff". Chuffin' lethal!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘salmiakkikoskenkorva!!!’ is closed to new replies.