Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Sagging reverb – when to send back for warranty?
  • BillOddie

Well, my Reverb has (finally) made it back to CRC via Collect+.

I have gotten the automated “We’re sending it back to the service centre” email.

Anyone know if they actually do this or will they just check it and send a replacement?

egb81
    Free Member

Mine has just been posted to CRC today for the same sagging reason. Reverbs are great when they work. Unfortunately they seem to need the more care and attention than a small child.

fathomer

BillOddie – Member
    Well, my Reverb has (finally) made it back to CRC via Collect+.

I have gotten the automated “We’re sending it back to the service centre” email.

Anyone know if they actually do this or will they just check it and send a replacement?

I sent mine back to CRC a weekish or so ago. Got the same email after a couple of days, then this today, which I’m not happy about! Will see what I actually receive back!

Hi,

Our Manufacturer’s Service Centre has been in contact regarding your RockShox Reverb Seatpost that you returned to us. Unfortunately your warranty claim has been rejected.

They have rejected your claim as they have fully inspected the post and found no faults.

They have stated that the seatpost was working as normal on arrival.

We will send your item back to you free of charge but will not be able to refund the postage costs you may have incurred sending the item to us.

If you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to get back to us.

Kind Regards

BillOddie

Fathomer, how much was yours sagging by?

fathomer

A good 3-4mm, enough that I could feel it whilst riding. It also felt pretty rough both up and down.

If they do send it back I’ll just carry on using it till it’s properly knacker then send it back again.

BillOddie

A good 3-4mm, enough that I could feel it whilst riding. It also felt pretty rough both up and down.

If they do send it back I’ll just carry on using it till it’s properly knacker then send it back again.

Mine was a bit worse, if you put the bottom on the work bench and lent on it whilst putting your finger where the upper enters the lower you could feel it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Oh dear, got this issue myself with a stealth Reverb that’s only a few months old.

Wondered why my knees were hurting then realised it’s drooping by about 10 or 15mm when I sit on it.

🙁

doubledunter
    Free Member

Im in the process of packing my stealth reverb tonight to send back to Stif, 10 months old :/, not holding air. Im forunate enough to have another reverb on the calibre Dune that fits thats now on the bronson, this one has been faultless, couple of years old now, although it did get serviced by Tf not that long ago.

BillOddie

Just got the email from the lovely people at CRC saying they are sending me out a new Reverb!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Sagging reverb – when to send back for warranty?’ is closed to new replies.