Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Safe removal of Stan's sealant from Labrador fur?
  • stevestunts
    Free Member

Had a bit of a mishap due to an inquisitive puppy, the evidence of which needs to be gone before the wife gets home.

Any suggestions?

Northwind

Run to the pet shop and get another puppy.

GasmanJim
    Free Member

Shaver?

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Grade 1, all over 😆

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Get it resprayed.

Stoner
    Free Member

It's bathtime for Rex.

Houns

Hmmmm Yessss Stans Sealant…We've all used 'that one' before…However normally found on tissues, or in a special sock…Not on a puppy you sick bastid 😡

househusband

Warm water should work! Latex is reasonably soluble in water.

Northwind

It's like a yellow pages advert this. "Hello, dog polishers? It's just possible you could save my life"

onewheeltoofew
    Free Member

A Labrador you say? I wouldn't worry about it, just wait till it rolls in the nearest pile of fox crap/ dead deer carcass/ fetid swamp…etc

Woody
    Free Member

Warm soapy water – worked on my carpet an hour ago. It sort of rolls off in lumps.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Sorry, but this thread is useless without pictures (or perhaps they wouldn't be as funny as what I'm imagining right now.)

Russell96

Can't you just let it lick it all off, you'll then have a self sealing puppy, well at least until the first burp.

ononeorange

Definitely thread title of the year!

tazzymtb

just remember to shake the puppy in a side to side motion whilst gradually rotating it to ensure an air tight seal. Failing that insert the stans soaked puppy into the tyre (a 2.5 should be acceptable with a bit of a squeeze) and It'll seal massive punctures!

According to the adverts, the use of a small child with a stans soaked puppy ensures long term puncture protection.

See below!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Safe removal of Stan's sealant from Labrador fur?’ is closed to new replies.