Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 177 total)
  • Safe Cracking
  • konabunny
    Free Member

So many dramatic suggestions and…

Might squirt some 3in1 into the lock tonight

meehaja
    Free Member

I found a small locked safe in my house when i moved in. Also found a bucket if maybe 200 assorted keys. None fitted. Shaking the safe there was definitely something in there. I watched endless youtube videos and page after page of lock picking advice. Then i drilled a hole and used a saw. The contents? Manual and spare key. Doh!

mudshark
    Free Member

Flaperon – Member

* Drill hole in top.
    * Fill with water.
    * Weld hole closed.
    * Put in freezer (or outside).
    * Wait.

Ooh I once started a thread on this:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-happens-if-you-try-to-freeze-water-if-it-cant-expand

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Agreed if it is the right key, loads of penetration fluid, mole grips on key and wiggle while hitting the outside with a hammer to loosen the mechanism. Just keep repeating this, dont be to hasty and forceful. Same with the handle. If you can get the safe on its back to let the fluid seep in more all the better, also try and get the fluid around all the door where it meets the cabinet so it will help free the door leaf and dog bolts.

Looking forward to you finding f00k all inside it/or a massive pot of gold.

meesterbond

I guess that as we don’t know what’s in there, technically there is both a massive pot of gold and nothing whatsoever in there…

It’s Schrodinger’s safe.

maccruiskeen

My money is on there being a can of plusgas in there. And the door handle.

DrP

Cold chisel and lump hammer…

Or if you’re in a hurry, a room-temp chisel will do..

DrP

Speeder

Or if you’re in a hurry, a room-temp chisel will do..

DrP

I don’t know why but I nearly wet myself chuckling at that ;o)

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

It’s Schrodinger’s safe

I hope there’s not a dead cat in there.

Phil_H

Challenger 2 tank?

It worked for brainiac

mudshark
    Free Member

I think it’s important to check for booby traps – hurts when they get trapped.

stuey
    Free Member

hehehe

flatfish
    Free Member

I love the amateur safe breaker comments.
    Makes me laugh. 🙄

johndoh
    Free Member

Nothing to add but can’t wait to find out what is in the safe.

Jerome
    Free Member

I think it’s important to check for booby traps – hurts when they get trapped.

he he

Drink heavily until you come up with a great idea, normally works for me..

matt_outandabout

I see no-one with the username of “Gentle Johnny” or “Ronnie Biggs”.

richmtb

Nuke it from orbit

it’s the only way to be sure

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I don’t know how to get in that, but I wouldn’t go cutting / drilling unless I was sure that there wasn’t something nasty like asbestos built into it

matt_outandabout

North Korea are due another test, call Kim and ask him if he needs a bomb support?

revs1972
    Free Member

Thermal Lance !!
    It will destroy everything inside , but at least you can say you got it open !

bencooper
    Free Member

Makes me laugh.

Pretty much how I feel about most bike repair comments on here 😉

sunnrider
    Free Member

Thermal Lance !!
    It will destroy everything inside , but at least you can say you got it open !

But it won´t count, cheating is bad.

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

I would go knack earring it too much as once the deadlocks are in your never going to get it open, once watched a guy open our safe at work without a key with a drill located in a place only known by locksmiths ( google it) then he was able to open the mechanism from there and fill the hole with metal filler 😯 I then put a sticker over it 🙂

Also it might have a glass relocker too, if that’s the case and you drill and smash it the deadbolts are going to make it even more unpenetrable

My money is on the handle/ key jiggle as the one at work has to have the handle in the correct position for the key to work

ska-49
    Free Member

Should do the job.

johnellison
    Free Member

Locksmith?

If you’re going to use explosives, a shaped cutting charge will work best.

Angle grinder? Nope. It would take for ever and cost you a fortune in cutting discs, diamond tipped stone saw would be better. Still going to be expensive but you’ll have it open in no time.

mudshark
    Free Member

Find an irresistible force and an immovable object then put the safe between them.

franksinatra

Call out the fire brigade and tell them there is a kitten or child locked in it. They will soon open it up.

greeble
    Free Member

bruneep

Call out the fire brigade and tell them there is a kitten or child locked in it. They will soon open it up

no we wont

franksinatra

no we wont

okay, how about a case of beer then?

franksinatra

could you open it if there was really a child in there?

sweepy
    Free Member

If there is a child in there, its either long dead, or we know the key works.

project
    Free Member

Between the inner and outer, shells of a safe the vois is usually filled with insulation, steel and cast iron bars and anything else thy have handy to stop drilling and penetration by an angle grinder, as peeps have said previously, there will be dead bolts that wind out with the handle, along with a key operated lock.So cutting off the hinge knucles will have little effect.

You could try a safe engineer but not many of them around and they do charge quite a bit,as the safes they open have lots of cash inside.

jock-muttley

Between the inner and outer, shells of a safe the vois is usually filled with insulation, steel and cast iron bars and anything else thy have handy to stop drilling and penetration by an angle grinder

Looking at the age of the safe did they have portable angle grinders back when it was made… ????

mrchrispy

I can’t believe no one has mentioned schroedinger yet!!!

it’s a cat I tells ya!

rogermoore

We could play deal or no deal, assuming you eventually manage to get it open.
    Ring Ring! RM offers you £3.50 for the contents – deal or no deal?
    RM.

mrchrispy

it could be a smaller safe inside (locked of course)

RealMan
    Free Member

Lightsaber?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I can’t believe no one has mentioned schroedinger yet!!!

it’s a cat I tells ya!

Yes they have!

meesterbond – Member

I guess that as we don’t know what’s in there, technically there is both a massive pot of gold and nothing whatsoever in there…

It’s Schrodinger’s safe.

matt_outandabout

Are you in yet?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘Safe Cracking’ is closed to new replies.