Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Sadly the present under the tree…
  • tomhoward

Want: toys that a young boy would want. Scalextric, Lego, rc stuff, the contents of modelzone in Harrogate (was in there on Saturday, buying my 60 year old father a remote controlled chinook 🙂 )

Will get: a jacket I asked for, and has been let slip I will be receiving (the Howard household is incapable of keeping secrets), and a tool chest 🙂

IanW
    Free Member

Ding, ding…

bol

A lovely Park PCS10 workstand – which I ordered myself, but Mrs abol paid (mostly) for. Don’t know what else. As the kitchen is my workshop I’m guessing I won’t be allowed to play with it this morning.

martinhutch

Woohoo, new track pump! And PG Wodehouse omnibus…good times…

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

No bike bits at all!!!!!!!!

I did get a beautiful new Fender Telecaster though.

Whooooo

philfive
    Free Member

Well I got:

Altura Mayhem jacket
    Jack Daniels
    Assorted chocolate and socks

And this beauty

Very happy boy 🙂

tomhoward

Dunno what I’ve got yet. Stoopid family traditions. *Folds arms, scowls and sulks*

Edit, I tell a lie, just had a bacon and egg butty made for me. So for the day to get betterer, these pressies best be good!

2nd edit, Bacon not crispy. Egg not runny. Bread not buttered. How it’s even possible to get a butty this wrong I’ll never know. *assumes previous position*

dazh

In addition to the aforementioned bottle of single malt, I got about 9 pairs of socks off 3 different people. When people say ‘christmas is all about the kids’ they’re not wrong.

On the plus side my 8 year old got a skateboard 🙂 This could either be great fun or a recipe for disaster.

mkidley
    Free Member

Giro Feature, Crank Brothers multi tool, 36 piece tool kit? I’m chuffed.

Oh and last week I did treat myself to an Altura Mayhem, Park Tools PCS09 work stand, Nukeproof knee pads and a Conti BC Baron… So yeah, Merry Christmas. 😀

Time for that pre-turkey ride I think!

dazh

That’s just reminded me that I got no chocolates this year. Not even a toblerone.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

tomhoward +1. Got to wait until after lunch to open ours. My wife’s family has a lot to answer for. 😡

bullroar
    Free Member

There was some quality among the tat, DMR Vaults

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Happy days…

martinxyz
    Free Member

I love that bb mounted bell. They do away with cadence sensors etc. You just count the rings throughout those solo road rides and work everything out when you get home.

martinxyz
    Free Member

How does your speakers sound,sugars? Whit ye got it plugged into? I fancy something like that for this netbook but worried I might be polishing something I shouldn’t be polishing.

sc-xc

Nothing from the wife- but I just got a pompetamine so that’s fair (and had a piano, gig tickets, tattoo etc for my birthday in dec)

Mothers have bought me NMA book, signed NMA poster and Joolz CD. I’m pretty easy to buy for 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

martinxyz – Member
    How does your speakers sound,sugars? Whit ye got it plugged into? I fancy something like that for this netbook but worried I might be polishing something I shouldn’t be polishing.

Spotty dog IMHO.. just hooked up to the iPod… Nice clear tones, but the sub is crisp & punchy.
    Love ’em.

Cheezpleez

Lumenator for me. Result 😀

Houns

Socks and pants

Northwind

I take it back, absolutely no Bradley Wiggins crap for me, I think my whispering campaign worked. Only bike-thing was a copy of From the Inside Out, which is fab.

_tom_
    Free Member

Only bike thing i got was some nukeproof knee pads to replace my nackered 661s that got far too big for me.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Great,I’ll keep that in mind. These speakers get worse every week and I think the balance between R&L is a bit wonky.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Sadly the present under the tree…’ is closed to new replies.